Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to think you don’t know football that well.
If you thInk CDRW has any business starting then you’re a lost cause. You don’t need to game plan against a QB who can’t handle the rush, you just rush 6 every time and you essentially guarantee yourself a win.

If you thInk CDRW has any business starting then you’re a lost cause. You don’t need to game plan against a QB who can’t handle the rush, you just rush 6 every time and you essentially guarantee yourself a win.
You are talking about GS the last 3 weeks right?

And a QB that couldn’t throw a pass and could barely move around. But yeah, give me that guy. The one where we’ve got zero chance to win because the opposing D barely had to game plan.

FWIW, shraders QB grade vs fsu was better than CDRW vs Pitt.

Ok terry bradshaw

It’s a balmy 42 degrees in WF right now.

I’m in upstate NY (the real upstate) and was shopping in Albany then took a walk with my daughter around 5. I’ve turned into a huge wuss, I was freezing and couldn’t imagine playing football in the cold like that. Even though I did it. Don’t know how it never bothered me. Sucks getting old.

I’m in upstate NY (the real upstate) and was shopping in Albany then took a walk with my daughter around 5. I’ve turned into a huge wuss, I was freezing and couldn’t imagine playing football in the cold like that. Even though I did it. Don’t know how it never bothered me. Sucks getting old.
Getting old beats the alternative.

Nice 55 degrees here in north Florida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online