Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumb sub plot that only I care about - LeQuint is going to be our receptions leader, but Hatcher, Alford and Brown are battling it out for #2.

Currently Hatcher has 2 more receptions than Alford and 3 more than Brown.

We're probably not going to throw a bunch this game, so it's going to be tight.

honestly having cams on each ref AND the chain gang to be used during reviews and for evaluation of referee performance by the league is a great idea. But using these on the broadcast is a damn horrible idea.
The drawback is that they may actually require refs to have their eyes checked and learn the rules of the game. Can't have that if they want to control the narrative.

I think there is a pervasive feeling that the refs do not give us a good spot or a good call regularly. So a good call feels like a gift.
I said last week, if the ACC is smart they realize Wake's dunzo this season and they lightly encourage some favorable officiating to help us get a bowl and lock in a little more revenue for the conference.

I said last week, if the ACC is smart they realize Wake's dunzo this season and they lightly encourage some favorable officiating to help us get a bowl and lock in a little more revenue for the conference.
Ohhhhh, not you too???!!!???

:(

Young, new OC. Growing pains? For better football minds than mine to ultimately determine.
Unfortunately when you coach for the money these guys get, I dont think you don’t get the benefit of growing pains

Ohhhhh, not you too???!!!???

:(
I don't think there's anything overtly said, but I definitely feel there's some southern bias in the officiating, and if that doesn't work against us today, that's probably a good thing for the conference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom