Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those 2 completions must give Villarreal (and Beck) some confidence.

A friggin add in the middle of a play that went for six?

Screw youtube

Dave Clawson has a perpetual facial expression like someone near him just farted.

Where in the blue blazes did that come from
I mean all we did is run a slant route. If I was a defense I wouldn’t bother having safeties protecting against the pass either. glad we were able to complete a pass, but let’s not act like it was particularly complicated For a D1 team to complete a slant route.

that said, finally! LGO and stomp the Deacs today

Couldn’t have a better start

Going to have 12 or 10 guys out there at some point but great job with the packages and formations

Am I the only one that thought Villari was still at QB? Previous play Shrader wasn't on the field right? Didn't see the substitution, didn't hear the announcers mention it either.

Am I the only one that thought Villari was still at QB? Previous play Shrader wasn't on the field right? Didn't see the substitution, didn't hear the announcers mention it either.
I believe they did say Shrader was in at QB

I mean all we did is run a slant route. If I was a defense I wouldn’t bother having safeties protecting against the pass either. glad we were able to complete a pass, but let’s not act like it was particularly complicated For a D1 team to complete a slant route.

that said, finally! LGO and stomp the Deacs today
I was being snarky

I don’t get it. What is shaders injury actually? Even throws like that would have helped what net BC and GT.

That said, let’s go!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors