Wake May Be at the Top of the ACC | Syracusefan.com

Wake May Be at the Top of the ACC

If you have no answer for that delayed mesh hand off they will eat you up with the late play action stuff.

Wake is the smallest school in the P5. They were lucky to be included in the formation of the ACC, otherwise they’d be Richmond. I think SU’s enrollment is about 4-5x Wake’s. SU is private but I wouldn’t call it small; it’s not a liberal arts school

Anything is possible, but Wake so far this year has victories against Norfolk State and Old Dominion and are currently playing an FSU team that lost to Jacksonville State last week.

I'm still pretty comfortable taking Clemson against the field. I don't see Wake losing by one score to Georgia on a neutral field.

Anything is possible, but Wake so far this year has victories against Norfolk State and Old Dominion and are currently playing an FSU team that lost to Jacksonville State last week.

I'm still pretty comfortable taking Clemson against the field. I don't see Wake losing by one score to Georgia on a neutral field.
I can see us losing a Rutgers-like game at FSU where each team is seemingly trying to make more costly mistakes than the other. Unless they lay down and play dead by that point.

Let the bourbon flow in Winston-Salem tonight. They haven't played a legitimate defense yet.

I think this says more about the ACC’s quality than it does about WF
When you add in that BC clearly is among the best 4 ACC teams now, you've nailed it.

FSU is a train wreck. Jimbo left a lot of trouble, and Taggert looked helpless. Norvell was opposed by many players, most of whom called for the DL coach to be made HC.

Clemson's offense now looks nearly inept. Miami looks largely uncoached. Mack Brown still is a much better coach during offseason. Fuente can't get VT steadied at the level it should be. Narduzzi apparently will always produce up and down teams. Babers seems to have been a flash in the pan.

Right now, I'd say the 3 best coached teams in the ACC are UVA, BC, and Wake. But each lacks the talent necessary to win the ACC and be in the hunt to make the Playoffs.

When you add in that BC clearly is among the best 4 ACC teams now, you've nailed it.

FSU is a train wreck. Jimbo left a lot of trouble, and Taggert looked helpless. Norvell was opposed by many players, most of whom called for the DL coach to be made HC.

Clemson's offense now looks nearly inept. Miami looks largely uncoached. Mack Brown still is a much better coach during offseason. Fuente can't get VT steadied at the level it should be. Narduzzi apparently will always produce up and down teams. Babers seems to have been a flash in the pan.

Right now, I'd say the 3 best coached teams in the ACC are UVA, BC, and Wake. But each lacks the talent necessary to win the ACC and be in the hunt to make the Playoffs.
Great! I just want to win 6.

Yeah, conference ain't great this season.

Not exactly an inspiring field.

FSU is an absolute train wreck yet again this year. That Hail Mary last week crushed their soul.

FSU and Miami are both soft. Face some early adversity and they fold.

or close to it. So, enough with this stuff about small private schools not being able to compete.

Unlike 15 years ago Clemson won't Clemson up their game vs. Wake.

There is no "top of the ACC". We're all at the bottom...
Watching you guys right now. You have some issues right now. Can't believe im saying this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom