Wake up at Wake! (post game thread?) | Syracusefan.com

Wake up at Wake! (post game thread?)

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
We have the talent. At this point, it is all mental for them. Everything we did today, we can do in future games. The fouls mounted up, and that is a concern, but we came out victorious!

They believed that they could win!

Yup, when this team plays inspired ball the whole game and believes, they are very good indeed. A roller coaster team. Let's stay up, not down.

Only saw a minute but Cooney had himself a half.

If we can just sneak in the tournament who knows what could happen.

Cooney scoring 20 points in the first half didn't hurt. But Richardson was a tad off offensively and he's been playing fantastic. Silent G seemed to get out of his funk today which was good. Chino seemed absolutely competent. As you said: the foul trouble is such a problem. It's good that it is a problem because Coleman is REALLY coming around. I just wish he would go up quicker on those drive and dishes from the guards! I just don't think he still feels comfortable enough to do that yet. Roberson needs to continue to be a menace on the glass. Lydon needs to keep shooting. We want you to shoot when you're open TL! Howard looks solid. Will be much more effective obviously down the road. Great win. Let's hope it can continue! Short travel from Winston Salem to Durham on Monday

Outstanding performance in the face of ridiculous foul trouble. Amazing that WF was unable to make a run to get back in the game on their home court considering the way that game was officiated.

Outstanding performance in the face of ridiculous foul trouble. Amazing that WF was unable to make a run to get back in the game on their home court considering the way that game was officiated.
Who knows what they got into last night... They were awful in just about every aspect.

I think HOP was good for Roberson. He gained confidence and had a chance to play through some mistakes. He was great today and also his past few games. Great kid.

Who knows what they got into last night... They were awful in just about every aspect.
Who knows, but I do know Cooney broke their spirit early, and G and Roberson absolutely crushed it in the second half.

Great to see them play well in every aspect of the game.

Rebounding letting teams shoot 50% and center defense has cost us atleast 6 losses this season.

Would be really happy to see us sitting at 5-6 or 6-5 in a few weeks.

I think whoever handles travel for the team owes JB an explanation. I just can't figure out how the team's flight back from the Bahamas was redirected to Winston Salem of all places!

Cooney opening it up in the first half meant everything to us. He could do this every single game if he set his mind to it! (I believe that, although I don't know if he does.) The mental fatigue of playing from behind is daunting.

I wonder what Boeheim said to them in the locker room after the game? Oh, to be the fly!

You've had a good day defensively when the other team's lead scorer for the game had 10 points.

capt.jpg

I think whoever handles travel for the team owes JB an explanation. I just can't figure out how the team's flight back from the Bahamas was redirected to Winston Salem of all places!
Nice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom