Want To Ask Coach Hop A Question? | Syracusefan.com

Want To Ask Coach Hop A Question?

Hey guys & gals, Sean from TNIAAM here. We're hosting a Twitter chat with Coach Hopkins on Thursday at 6pm ET. In the meantime, if you've got a question you'd like to ask him, make sure you add it in the comments here so I can add it to the list. We'll ask as many as we can. You can also tweet your question to me with #HopTalks.

Thanks,

Sean

Excellent seeing you here on the forum. Thanks for everything you & your colleagues do with your site, dude.

Does Coach Hop see minutes for BJ and Bus?

Guys, you're supposed to enter your questions in the page Sean linked. Not here (though it's interesting to see what people would ask).

Last edited:
Guy's, you're supposed to enter your questions in the page Sean linked. Not here (though it's interesting to see what people would ask).
Whoops...

Heres the tweets

@Coach_Hopkins
A1: I'm #Teambear all the way. #HopTalks

Q2 from Brian P.: How significant of an addition can Kaleb Joseph & Chris McCullough be next season #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A2: Very significant. Kaleb is only true PG, loss of Jerami and CJ @_CM5 will have to step up and be a major contributor #HopTalks

Q3 via @orangeskin: What do you expect from B.J. Johnson next year? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A3: BJ Johnson is talented. Has ability to score and shoot the ball. Summer will be significant for strength/ physicality. #HopTalks

Q4 via JohnCassillo: Coach, who do you see as the primary scorer for next year’s squad? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A4: Lots of unknowns, but @R_Xmas25 and @TCooney10 should take another step in their offensive games. Watch out 4 @TRoberson21 #HopTalks

Q5: It looks like @dajuancoleman32 is doing great during recovery. Any insight into when he might be back? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A5: @dajuancoleman32 has done an amazing job losing weight. Great kid, great attitude should recover ahead of schedule #HopTalks

Q6: Who will you miss the most, on a personal level, from last season's team? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A6: We will miss all of them, but a special place in my heart for @Bayekeita. Ultimate warrior and team player. #HopTalks

Q7 via @MarcLomasky: Do you anticipate bringing in a transfer due to lack of PG depth? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A7: No. @kalebjoseph15 is young, but very talented. GBininje & @Buss34 will step up next season. Have a lot of depth in backcourt #HopTalks

Q8: We learned that Chino Obokoh's nickname is 'Big Sexy.' Do you call him that? Will we see him play this year? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A8: I call him "@CObokoh. Has a big motor. Defensive player, improving offensive player. Will be good off the bench. #HopTalks

Q9: We know where you like to go for coffee. What's your drink of choice? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A9: DUNKIN DONUTS ALL THE WAY. Large coffee with sugar. I start with it every morning. #HopTalks

Q10:When Coach Boeheim got ejected vs. Duke & you took over, what was the first thing that crossed your mind? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A10: OMG!! I had to figure out: Down 6 with 10 seconds to go. How can we win. #HopTalks

Q11: How likely are we to ever get Coach Boeheim on Twitter? 0% or 0.0%? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A11: NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!! #HopTalks

Q12: If you could add any school to SU's 2014-2015 schedule not already on it, who would it be? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A12: Georgetown and UConn. Great rivalries. #HopTalks

Q13: What do you think of the proposal to replace the Carrier Dome with a new stadium? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A13: NO. I LOVE THE CARRIER DOME. Special place, greatest venue. Staple in @syrbasketball history. Toughest place to play in USA. #HopTalks

Q14: Do you have any revenge planned for this? Or have you gotten it already? pic.twitter.com/EifVZhqIfI #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A14: No. I'll let this one slide. I Can't believe my hairline. #HopTalks

Q15: If coaches got intro songs, what would your intro song be? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A15: Drake "Started from the Bottom". symbolizes the struggle to get to the top. I get goosebumps #HopTalks

Q16: We'll wrap it up with...What's the best part about coaching at Cuse? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A16: I love my alma mater,coaching great kids and having the best fans in USA. And of course, learning from legendary head coach. #HopTalks

@Coach_Hopkins
Thank you all for following #HopTalks and thank you to NunesMagician for hosting. also, shout out to my man beneg92. See you next time.

Two questions that I liked were -

Q4 via JohnCassillo: Coach, who do you see as the primary scorer for next year’s squad? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A4: Lots of unknowns, but @R_Xmas25 and @TCooney10 should take another step in their offensive games. Watch out 4 @TRoberson21 #HopTalks.

Like a lot of have said that hopefully TRoberson takes the sophmore leap this year.

Q5: It looks like @dajuancoleman32 is doing great during recovery. Any insight into when he might be back? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A5: @dajuancoleman32 has done an amazing job losing weight. Great kid, great attitude should recover ahead of schedule #HopTalks

This is good news if he can play this upcoming year.

Q12: If you could add any school to SU's 2014-2015 schedule not already on it, who would it be? #HopTalks
@Coach_Hopkins
A12: Georgetown and UConn. Great rivalries. #HopTalks

Well said, coach. Couldn't agree more. I'd love to play both those schools every year for the rest of my life.

Hey guys & gals, Sean from TNIAAM here. We're hosting a Twitter chat with Coach Hopkins on Thursday at 6pm ET. In the meantime, if you've got a question you'd like to ask him, make sure you add it in the comments here so I can add it to the list. We'll ask as many as we can. You can also tweet your question to me with #HopTalks.

Thanks,

Sean

Hey Sean, any use for a photo manipulator over at TNIAAM?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom