Wardwells shirt is gone... | Syracusefan.com

Wardwells shirt is gone...

Big win today, would have loved for ESPNU or CBS sports to have covered it. Apart from his play in the cage, of which I am curious to hear some perspectives, how was he in clearing situations?

Disappointed he burned it but from twitter it sounds like e was a big part of the win.

He done good today.

Hopefully in a month from now, we're asking why did Desko wait so long? :)

Bob seemed to gain more confidence as the game went on. Made a huge man down save with 3 left in the game. Should have started from day one.

He done good today.

Bingo, he should have been playign weeks ago. However, better late then never and maybe that additional time on the bench will turn out to be worth it.

He done good today.

Agree, it will take the whole body of work from this game until the end of the season(Memorial weekend I hope) to determine if burning the shirt was a good call. In Desko we trust...

Also, how were we at the X today? It was better last week, but Duke had been having their own face-off problems.

Also, how were we at the X today? It was better last week, but Duke had been having their own face-off problems.

Much better at the X, really battled hard. One issue at the X that we still need work on is scooping ground balls, the long pole wing twice had an easy scoop and both times either missed or knocked it forward. Overrall though X play was good really liking Buhr and Drew was in mid season form today.

Shaky start. Down 3-0, plus two pipes by Princeton, but he did fine for his first game. Whole team battled hard. Tough win & very needed.

red shirt torched. good win for the lax boys in the dome. wisdom...i don't know really.

Much better at the X, really battled hard. One issue at the X that we still need work on is scooping ground balls, the long pole wing twice had an easy scoop and both times either missed or knocked it forward. Overrall though X play was good really liking Buhr and Drew was in mid season form today.

I liked Buhr too in the duke game. He battles very hard in there.

There should be zero controversy about this

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom