Watch it while you can | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Watch it while you can

Can you take a screen grab of the correct download window?

I'll do this in a series for you all.

First, open a tab in your browser at YouTube.com

pick your game, copy the URL (highlighted in blue)

Pick your game to download, copy the URL (web address).png

Next, open a new tab in your browser, www.y2mate.com

Paste the URL from the game on YouTube into the space

Paste YouTube address in here.png

Hit the return, and the preview of the video should appear in the page like this.

Click the download button - audio or video, resolution.png

Now, this is where the first pop-up happens. As soon as you paste the Youtube address on to the Y2Mate page, a pop-up appears. Ignore it and go back to the tab above.

Hit "download" again, you'll probably get another pop-up. After 3 times or so, you'll get to the actual download page.

Pop Up - Ignore This Screen - .png

After you get a pop-up, keep coming back to this page, and hitting download. after a few tries, you'll get to the actual download page.

If you get pop-ups, keep coming back to this and click download until the actual download scre...png

When you finally have gotten through, this is what you'll see.

This screen is the goal. After this, you are safe and you'll get your file.

The ACTUAL Download Screen - This will save it.png

And when your download is complete, the file looks like this:

Screen Shot 2023-06-03 at 8.28.47 PM.png

Anyone seen the Michigan Go Blue banner? ;)
Was anyone just watching the pregame for the Michigan/Purdue game about a half hour ago, right before the game started? As I was getting up to get another beer I turned it to nbc. I didn’t really look at the tv, I just headed for the kitchen. But when I got to the fridge I heard a guy being interviewed say something along the lines of “Syracuse students stole the banner back in 1998 and then displayed it over the freeway when we went to their place in 1999.” I turned back and saw his face blurred and voice altered. I wished I had had it on nbc before so I’d know the full context of the conversation. But has the stolen banner ever been mentioned on national tv? Lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom