Watching from Home vs Bar | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Watching from Home vs Bar

I'm still on the fence. I could call it a game time decision like Bill Belichick likes to do with players listed as injured during the week depending how adventurous I'm feeling tomorrow. There are pluses and minuses with either decision, of course. I enjoy the high 5's and comradery at times, especially in big games.

Probably couching it, but I have a friend with an outside bar in his backyard. Games are very enjoyable there, but if there's a Mich fan anywhere near that house, I would not settle down. Wouldn't just start up a fight, but wouldn't play nice either.

Either that or a recommended bar from the threads.

The night must start off with a shot of Jim Beam and a rolling rock.
I'm just not sure where though.

When we went to the final four in 1974-75 a bunch of us at Skytop decided to get together and watch at a friends Skytop townhouse. There must have been 10-12 people there.

Way too many fair weather fans who talked and really knew nothing about the game of basketball. I've watched solo ever since. Man cave..TV..no distractions.

As game time approaches I will change my mind several times.
I will have an inner battle between staying at home (keeping the luck going) and going to a friends (having a great time).
Once they tip off, I settle in and go into a locked in focus.

About 2 hours before the tip I will literally pick up my car keys and put them back down about 7 times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom