Watching fsu | Syracusefan.com

Watching fsu

Cusefan78

Negative Nancy
Crazy how fast these RBs hit the line. We have a long way to go in the run game and offensive line to compete with the big boys. Strickland hits the line like a 90 year old man compared the these guys.

Money and perks talk folks...I know not always, but um yea, it talks...

FSU is one of the best teams ive ever seen.

We look like a bunch of geriatrics compared to either of these teams. Question is do we have one person that would start on either of these teams.

FSU is insanely talented, but the coaching is laughable. Who wants to go play for Jimbo? They should be up three, or tied, at least. The drive after that shanked Bama punt was hilariously bad. Anyway, they are the one team that I think we probably have no shot against. But, with Jimbo at the helm, then never say never.

FSU is insanely talented, but the coaching is laughable. Who wants to go play for Jimbo? They should be up three, or tied, at least. The drive after that shanked Bama punt was hilariously bad. Anyway, they are the one team that I think we probably have no shot against. But, with Jimbo at the helm, then never say never.

Say what you want about Jimbo, but he took over an 8-5 program in Bowden's last years. Recruiting is the most important thing. If you can do it, you can be a mediocre coach and still be successful (Also see: James Franklin)

Say what you want about Jimbo, but he took over an 8-5 program in Bowden's last years. Recruiting is the most important thing. If you can do it, you can be a mediocre coach and still be successful (Also see: James Franklin)

I don't disagree. FSU, and PSU.

They could coach themselves with the talent that knocks on the door.

It's not just them. Lester has 3 RBs (!) at WMU who are all physical and super fast. They were running away from and sometimes through Trojans. I was impressed big time. They have a big left tackle who will be a high draft pick. That's an impressive team.

Last edited:
I don't disagree. FSU, and PSU.

They could coach themselves with the talent that knocks on the door.
Agree but it's getting the talent. Look at Texas they get the best recruits in Texas amdncabt field a team like this.

It's not just them. Lester has 3 RBs (!) at WMU who are all physical and super fast. They were running away from Trojans. I was impressed big time. They have left tackle who will be a high draft pick. That's an impressive team.
Yeah we aren't at that level and not sure if we ever will be. Don't get me wrong I love our gimmick offense but the top twenty teams are at a completely different level. We are slow and undersized compared to any of them.

Jimbo's quite good at developing qb's. Agree he's not the best game manager but that's the obvious trade off when he's the one calling the plays.

Yeah we aren't at that level and not sure if we ever will be. Don't get me wrong I love our gimmick offense but the top twenty teams are at a completely different level. We are slow and undersized compared to any of them.

Yep. Fairly certain WMU would take care of us pretty easily but I was just impressed with that team/program as a whole. They had dudes all over the place that looked the part and then some.

Alabama looks like they have 15 mean fast killers on defense
Didn't get to check out any of the big boys we are playing this year but I hope they aren't at this level or we are in trouble

Yep. Fairly certain WMU would take care of us pretty easily but I was just impressed with that team/program as a whole. They had dudes all over the place that looked the part and then some.
Makes you wonder what they have that we don't

Makes you wonder what they have that we don't

I don't know, man. But, they held up in the trenches against freaking Wisconsin last year in the bowl game and only lost by one score. They lost pretty much only their QB this year and have that same O-Line back. They gave my Trojans everything they could handle (albeit we were very sloppy in 1H) for 3 1/2 quarters.

I don't get this. They threw for 93 yards. They should be asking what we have that they don't. Nothing against Lester but I'd rather have zero run game than zero pass game in today's college landscape and they have no passing game.

I don't get this. They threw for 93 yards. They should be asking what we have that they don't. Nothing against Lester but I'd rather have zero run game than zero pass game in today's college landscape and they have no passing game.

USC has a very good secondary. WMU has a new QB. For now the strength of the team is the great OLine, their 3 awesome backs, and a beast TE. You play to your strengths, duh.

It's not just them. Lester has 3 RBs (!) at WMU who are all physical and super fast. They were running away from and sometimes through Trojans. I was impressed big time. They have a big left tackle who will be a high draft pick. That's an impressive team.
If he ever learns to hold his water. I tuned in midway through the 4th & he had 2 false starts in 3 plays...announcers said they were his 4th & 5th of the game. Big, physical kid though.

Not me I would rather pound a team into submission and keep my defense rested but the 1 minute drives we have are entertaining

If he ever learns to hold his water. I tuned in midway through the 4th & he had 2 false starts in 3 plays...announcers said they were his 4th & 5th of the game. Big, physical kid though.

Those were two big penalties on him. I only saw those two and maybe one other. Very fortunate for us. Not so much for them. He was terrific in the run game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom