We are getting Virginia Tech on a quick turnaround | Syracusefan.com

We are getting Virginia Tech on a quick turnaround

Alsacs

Living Legend
JB was complaining about the ACC schedule and while it sucked having Notre Dame and Georgia Tech on quick turnarounds from Thursday to Saturday.

However Virginia Tech is playing at Pittsburgh right now on Sunday Night Hoops and then has to travel to Syracuse on Tuesday.

We are catching them on 1 days rest and having to travel to both games. So we are getting a break in this next game. Hope VPI-Pitt goes OT.

JB was complaining about the ACC schedule and while it sucked having Notre Dame and Georgia Tech on quick turnarounds from Thursday to Saturday.

However Virginia Tech is playing at Pittsburgh right now on Sunday Night Hoops and then has to travel to Syracuse on Tuesday.

We are catching them on 1 days rest and having to travel to both games. So we are getting a break in this next game. Hope VPI-Pitt goes OT.

Just not 6 OTs. ;)

If cuse can handle business on Tuesday, then all of this talk about the schedule being unfair in this stretch is water under the bridge imo. I think the 9 day break can help us get our legs back a bit. I know some will be concerned that it could interrupt our momentum, but I think this team needs a bit of a breather.

Let's really hope we win this one Tuesday though, cuz a loss would be bad enough, but having 9 days to stew over the loss will be unbearable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom