We are playing Northeastern on Wednesday | Syracusefan.com

We are playing Northeastern on Wednesday

I’ll take it.

Northeastern isn’t as good as they have been but they aren’t bad. Decent size for a mid-major but they don’t have much shooting and their defense looked bad on Friday. Kadary’s backup at Brewster gave them a really easy 23 in his first college game.

Tyson Walker is a playmaker and can create for himself but other than that there’s not much. If we show up and shoot half as well as we did yesterday we can score 90+ again.

If anything changes after the back end of Northeastern’s home and home today I’ll come back with a new scouting report lol

Probs blacked out everywhere but Alaska and Puerto Rico. Likely on YES which basically no streaming tv providers have.
YES is available for streaming thru FOX Sports Go app if your provider carries it. I have DirectTV and its app doesn’t stream YES - can watch on TV only. But logging into the FOX app with it allows streaming. Been my go to for awhile.

YES is available for streaming thru FOX Sports Go app if your provider carries it. I have DirectTV and its app doesn’t stream YES - can watch on TV only. But logging into the FOX app with it allows streaming. Been my go to for awhile.
Hopefully NESN picks this one up as well. Should as they are a Boston team...

I’m thrilled with another game on the schedule this week, but I wish it had been against a higher quality team or former rival. But I get that we’re probably very limited in who we could feasibly bring in and on such short notice. I would’ve loved to see us play the Johnnies, Iona, or even Nova (didn’t their game with Virginia get cancelled? They would have been a great add.)

I’m thrilled with another game on the schedule this week, but I wish it had been against a higher quality team or former rival. But I get that we’re probably very limited in who we could feasibly bring in and on such short notice. I would’ve loved to see us play the Johnnies, Iona, or even Nova (didn’t their game with Virginia get cancelled? They would have been a great add.)
We'll just have to finish above .500% in the ACC. Looking at the league this year, I think that is probable.

Probs blacked out everywhere but Alaska and Puerto Rico. Likely on YES which basically no streaming tv providers have.
Sweet, looking forward to it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom