We better not take North Carolina lightly | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

We better not take North Carolina lightly

Meme maker!
You ole dawg, you. I suck. Still resort to MSPaint. But they come out well!
bc7a0c165b8f2becdd58bc6dd5b2ae64.jpg

About time you join the party Capt J!

Thanks JHJ!! I've been "licking my wounds" for most of the last couple or... more days(with some brief enjoyment of life on gamedays). As much as I want SU to win the title belt, I will be happy when this is over and I have more incentive to lay off the bottle and sleep a bit more!! I'll miss you SOBs though!!!!

You can't even say I'm taking "North" Carolina or whatever lightly. They don't even rate lightly. I've never heard of them and never thought of them. Heck, I didn't even know Carolina is a directional state, let alone that they have a school. They beat Notre Dame. Great. I don't care. Things I've scraped off of my shoe merit more attention and concern. And I don't even mean for me personally. I mean every member of this board cares more about things I scrape off of my shoe than this team. North Carolina is just another team in our way. Someday, they'll look back on the privilege that it was to receive a beat down from us as we marched to glory.

You can't even say I'm taking "North" Carolina or whatever lightly. They don't even rate lightly. I've never heard of them and never thought of them. Heck, I didn't even know Carolina is a directional state, let alone that they have a school. They beat Notre Dame. Great. I don't care. Things I've scraped off of my shoe merit more attention and concern. And I don't even mean for me personally. I mean every member of this board cares more about things I scrape off of my shoe than this team. North Carolina is just another team in our way. Someday, they'll look back on the privilege that it was to receive a beat down from us as we marched to glory.
Your the Man OIG!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom