We better not take North Carolina lightly | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We better not take North Carolina lightly

At least you escaped . . . . . . I haven't managed that yet.

You know someone said something really enlightening to me during the divorce of my first wife. They said the first time you are with someone else you will be healed. Uh, that turned out to be true. Other than the money my ex took from me when she left. Which I am pretty sure that's not coming back but life rolls on.

I may be wrong. I'm just going by the evidence. It just seems to me it would take a woman to know how to make woman so damn beautiful. I understand many woman think it's not their fault and that men are mental. But from my perspective, they are walking baskets of potential for sinful behavior by men. I'm just saying they are designed really well.

Sinful? How can it be sinful? Its the most natural thing in the world. ;)

I'm married to a redhead. One of my daughters however is a brunette who seemed to manage to get her moms crazy redhead gene.

I have two boys with my second marriage. She a brunette but her grandmother had strong red hair. My grandmother had strong blond hair. My one boy is in the middle. My other has the same color hair as mine.

Hey we are getting off topic:

images3.jpg

I may be wrong. I'm just going by the evidence. It just seems to me it would take a woman to know how to make woman so damn beautiful. I understand many woman think it's not their fault and that men are mental. But from my perspective, they are walking baskets of potential for sinful behavior by men. I'm just saying they are designed really well.
And Dave. Dropping the knowledge!
#davetruth

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom