"We just played three of the top teams in the country to a standstill. If you're getting beat by 20 by those teams, then you say, 'OK, we'll see.'" | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

"We just played three of the top teams in the country to a standstill. If you're getting beat by 20 by those teams, then you say, 'OK, we'll see.'"

Did JB sell his soul to the devil in 2003 and the debt's now due? What the hell are the chances he says at least we're not losing by 20, and then proceeds to lose 3 games in a row to mediocre teams by 20. I feel like I'm in a bad movie.

Did JB sell his soul to the devil in 2003 and the debt's now due? What the hell are the chances he says at least we're not losing by 20, and then proceeds to lose 3 games in a row to mediocre teams by 20. I feel like I'm in a bad movie.
About as good as it gets.

Very surprising a 79 year old man can’t do the job he once could. Never saw it coming

Boeheim: I should still be back next year, it's not like we're losing by 20.

Players: Hold our beverages.

This press conference needs to have some bold questions.

Counterpoint - maybe you're in a really good movie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom