Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 23 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

As long as we beat them too, I don’t care, but I’d rather they win and we take them out. Lots of Duke talk this offseason with nothing ever mentioned about Cuse. Kinda makes me sick actually.

We need to take care of business the next 3 weeks. If we are 4-0 against this Clemson team at home I love our chances. They are looking like a two loss team come Sept 30th.

We have better skill position talent than Clemson. Not an exaggeration.
I can’t believe I’m saying this but I agree. I think our Receivers are better, RB is a wash. Shipley is still really good. I’ll take Shrader over Clemson’s QB off todays performance from him. I think our defense is better than their defense too. Our special teams sure as hell is better. It’s not even just a talent problem for Clemson. They are getting outcoached badly Lmao

Clemson going to kill our chance at getting Game Day!

They're making too many excuses for Klubnik. It doesn't matter that this is his first regular season start. He's been under center and has won for Clemson. He just doesn't look the part.

Take away the preseason rankings and Clemson is a mid-tier ACC team. What about them says #9 team in America?

Mid-tier ACC team b/c of one game that’s not over….. That’s an overreaction.

Absolutely hate that it’s a flag, I get it, but the guy is RUNNING FOR THE GAME and the lb has to read the qbs mind and assume he’s going to slide short of the first

Mid-tier ACC team b/c of one game that’s not over….. That’s an overreaction.
No it isn't if you're actually watching what's going on and given what Clubnik just did, it probably is over.

They're making too many excuses for Klubnik. It doesn't matter that this is his first regular season start. He's been under center and has won for Clemson. He just doesn't look the part.
Good thing they chased off DJ. You reap what you sow.

Absolutely hate that it’s a flag, I get it, but the guy is RUNNING FOR THE GAME and the lb has to read the qbs mind and assume he’s going to slide short of the first

Yeah those are completely no win situations. He can’t slow down b/c the QB might not slide and he literally can’t do anything else except try to limit the contact.

Not sure I get how it’s Duke ball
I guess as soon as the QB slides it’s a dead ball. Short of the line to gain. The P.F. penalty is a dead ball so still Duke ball?

No it isn't if you're actually watching what's going on and given what Clubnik just did, it probably is over.

I mean, what you just said reinforces what I said. Because what their QB did makes them a mid-tier ACC team. Ridiculous takes. You don’t like Clemson, ok. But these are H0T Takes for sure. You might think you’re “watching the game” but you’re watching what you want to see happen. I’m watching a game with no bias either way.

Clubnik has to dive instead of slide. He's been horrendous tonight and it will hurt Clemson all season.

Yeah those are completely no win situations. He can’t slow down b/c the QB might not slide and he literally can’t do anything else except try to limit the contact.
Actually I guess I like how they made the call as a dead ball. Makes sense

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom