Week 1 Uniform Thread for CCSU | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 Uniform Thread for CCSU

I want the players to wear what makes them happy. Personally I want more orange but that is irrelevant.

No complaints. Gun to my head and I'd say I prefer the orange hats with this combo, but thats about it.

The Chicago Bears look is completely preposterous. Maybe the university knows this is a 4-5 win season and we can flush it with the terrible uniforms this year. Maybe next year, they will unleash a more traditional Syracuse look.

The Chicago Bears look is completely preposterous. Maybe the university knows this is a 4-5 win season and we can flush it with the terrible uniforms this year. Maybe next year, they will unleash a more traditional Syracuse look.
More traditional look? Crazy talk!

I don't remember the Bears wearing orange pants.

Makes sense...host a blue opponent, wear a blue helmet. Very gracious.

More traditional look? Crazy talk!

my sense of nostalgia is with this look. Irrational, you bet.

jim-turner15-of-the-syracuse-orangeman-circa-1996-at-the-carrier-dome-picture-id453736529

Does anyone know what Wildhack thinks about our foolish uniform discussions? Any of the insiders around here think he gives a crap about the nostalgic look?

I for one am outraged! Preposterous!

These look like exactly like the uniforms we wore last year! And the year before that! More orange! More McNabbiness!

Orange is the new fugly. I won't even watch them warm up in protest.

Does anyone know what Wildhack thinks about our foolish uniform discussions? Any of the insiders around here think he gives a crap about the nostalgic look?
I don't have any inside knowledge on what Wildhack is thinking, but I don't really care what the Uni's look like, just go out and win. If the Uni's help in recruiting, I say let the players design them every year. Let's be honest, a lot of us are out of touch with what 16-18 year olds find fashionable.

I've allowed myself to warm up to us wearing something other than an Orange helmet but this should NEVER happen in the Dome.

Our team name is a color &, more often than not, the fans in the stands wear more of it than the team on the field.

I've allowed myself to warm up to us wearing something other than an Orange helmet but this should NEVER happen in the Dome.

Our team name is a color &, more often than not, the fans in the stands wear more of it than the team on the field.
Hear hear

My thoughts and prayers are with you as you have been forced to open this thread, read every post, and comment.

I opened the thread to see what uniforms we would be wearing this week. Not uncommon. Guess I should just check twitter instead of the board. My bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom