Week 1 Uniform Thread for CCSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 Uniform Thread for CCSU

Sweet
large_arobhelpedup.jpg

Possibly an unpopular opinion but I really dislike chrome style helmets. I have zero reason why, I just don't like them...but I'm not a recruit so if that's what's "in", so be it.

3 pages on the 500th uniform thread over the last 3 years? k

I miss the massive shoulder pads from the late 80s and 90s.
Or the neck roll from the 70s. What color would work best for that?

I opened the thread to see what uniforms we would be wearing this week. Not uncommon. Guess I should just check twitter instead of the board. My bad.

Well, with all due respect, you could've just done that then, without, I presume, your apparent need to still comment otherwise. You know that 'ol saying mama told us about sayin' something nice? ;):)

I always say the right uniform colors will tell the viewers "that's syracuse".

Just change the school name.

Can I request that we also start a separate 'helmet' thread??

While I enjoy arguing about the complete stupidity of the Jersey, nothing pisses me off more than a non-Orange helmet.

An Orange helmet would really help solve a lot, I mean, we are the ORANGE...I think...

Thanks in advance...

getting rid of the horrid Frankenstein stitch uniform numbers would be a start for me. At the end of the day, as long as we win the players can wear potato sacks for all I care. Oh, sorry, I shouldn't say that out loud, Nike might think it's a great idea ;)

Read the radio station quote. Not sure if that meant new unis or a chance to buy what we currently have

getting rid of the horrid Frankenstein stitch uniform numbers would be a start for me. At the end of the day, as long as we win the players can wear potato sacks for all I care. Oh, sorry, I shouldn't say that out loud, Nike might think it's a great idea ;)

Some "genius" at Nike just started working with this...

sacking-bags_02.jpg

Well, with all due respect, you could've just done that then, without, I presume, your apparent need to still comment otherwise. You know that 'ol saying mama told us about sayin' something nice? ;):)

Like if you can't say something nice about the uniforms then you shouldn't say anything at all?? Is that what you are getting at? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom