Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2

Its back to the same question.. Best team vs Most deserving.

FSU down the stretch struggled with Miami/Flo/Lou/N Ala and survived Clem/BC but beat LSU

Texas played Ala/OK/Kansas/KSU who all might be better than the teams FSU played
Ala played Tex/Miss/tenn/LSU/GA

If Bama doesn't get in I'm sure the committee will make it up to the SEC by putting at least 5 in next years playoff.

Its back to the same question.. Best team vs Most deserving.

FSU down the stretch struggled with Miami/Flo/Lou/N Ala and survived Clem/BC but beat LSU

Texas played Ala/OK/Kansas/KSU who all might be better than the teams FSU played
Ala played Tex/Miss/tenn/LSU/GA
As if it’s just a given who is better than who. Year over year it’s been proven you can’t really tell just by the eye test. That’s why the results on the field should count more than who someone has an inkling is better.

If FSU being undefeated matters then it comes down to Ala/Tex and does Ala being a better team now mean more than Tex winning week 2

I think FSU isnt close to the best 4 teams so do they value that as well?

As if it’s just a given who is better than who. Year over year it’s been proven you can’t really tell just by the eye test. That’s why the results on the field should count more than who someone has an inkling is better.
If results matter then Liberty should be getting some run.

So the criteria should be, go undefeated, then after that we look at how you played.

They don’t play power football and their SOS is…ready for this…..lower than cortland st
Yup.

But if you watched all the games this year at any point did anyone think FSU was one of the best 7-8 teams other than because they didnt lose?

• College Football Playoff teams revealed at 12:15 p.m.; New Year’s Six matchups at 2:30 p.m.

Why does it take 4 hours to reveal 12 teams?
The show is stupid. They drag the damn thing out for 4 hours. wait till they go to 12 teams. Its going to be a mini series over the course of 4 days

You’re hot and bothered about this. I’m here for it. Agree with your premise that FSU should be in based on criteria alone. I think we can both agree that if/when they do get in that they will be slapped around pretty easily.
Yes I am because if you look at the entire picture objectively it shouldn’t even be a debate. Whether you “think” FSU gets wrecked or not is not part of the “criteria”. As I’ve already said, it’s very unique how this unfolded but bottom line that is what happened.

I'm curious as to whether FSU's #2 QB Tate Rodemaker will be healthy for the playoff. He's obviously not a superstar like Jordan Travis but I think he's good enough to win with. This third-string kid Brock Glenn just isn't ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom