Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

I know it's only 1 drive but wow does Virginia look absolutely terrible. Their defense looks like a high school team. Offense probably won't look much better.

Only watching this game because I bet it.

Edit: Well at least they did break off close to an 80-yard run on their first play. Nevermind.. negated by a holding

Holy Cross QB looks amazing how did no FBS school pick him up as a transfer?

I know it's only 1 drive but wow does Virginia look absolutely terrible. Their defense looks like a high school team. Offense probably won't look much better.

Only watching this game because I bet it.

Edit: Well at least they did break off close to an 80-yard run on their first play. Nevermind.. negated by a holding

I thought they'd show some pride honoring their fallen teammates Tony Elliott is a really bad coach though anyone would have won with the skill position players he had at Clemson.

Sucks we don't play them this year.

Colorado Nebraska scoreless after 1
ND up 3-0 after 1

I should have taken a nap

Nebraska has an extremely good defense.

Tony Whites D is going to do the same thing dominate all game and then collapse and fold in the last 5 minutes and hand Colorado the game. Nebby will lose this one late again if they can't get a double digit lead soon.

Good day to be on ESPN+ I guess since every noon ACC game is going to go until 7pm with the lightning delays we'd be watching our game on a stream regardless.

How is Jeff Sims still the starter?
Pretty sure they have literally nothing behind him and a couple QBs transferred once they got him.

But yeah they need to go to someone else.

Jeff Sims shouldn't see another start the rest of the way.

Brock Purdy's little brother from Florida State is actually on that roster but is 3rd string some local kid is listed as Sims backup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom