Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

Glad I cashed out my UVA moneyline bet during the delay they offered me pretty much the entire payout.

FYI Fanatics are making a ton of mistakes on the ingames. UVA punted and the odds went up for JMU from +320 which I would have taken to +520. Got a funky one on the ND game too.

I ML'd them with Northwestern. $100 to pay out $575. Decided to hedge (when UVA was up 35-24 in the 4th during the delay) and put $100 on UTEP and now i could end up losing $200 all because of that delay which made hedging that much trickier. lol

Last edited:
My friends, Vegas can be beat. ND -7 you kidding me? Colorado -3? These dudes in the desert must be suffering from heat stroke. Keep betting gamblers.

Crap Holy Cross was driving to tie or win and they fumbled. BC will survive for another week

Crap Holy Cross was driving to tie or win and they fumbled. BC will survive for another week
Just back from the holy cross game. I always thought Syracuse brought ALOT of fans to alumni/conte but HC pulled off a purple takeover

Bob Chesney is gone next year. BC would be smart to get him or else he’s getting a power 5 job somewhere soon

My friends, Vegas can be beat. ND -7 you kidding me? Colorado -3? These dudes in the desert must be suffering from heat stroke. Keep betting gamblers.
short term yes

I have been waiting all summer to slam Rice ML in this game biggest non SU game of the season as far as I'm concerned. JT Daniels is a great QB and they have a couple nice WRs other than McCaffrey's bro. 14-0 got them with Miami ML and the Lions Thursday too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom