Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8

We are going to get an even higher ranked pretty bad NCST at home next week.

Best of both worlds for us. Nc state wins for our game to have more prestige AND they lose a player to a targeting
And their starting QB...although I'd always rather beat a squad at full strength

We are getting a banged up team that somehow won. Probably won’t have Leary either.

Norvell will be gone after next week. Can't lose 3 straight games in year 3 and survive. His record will be 12-16 and 8-13 in ACC play.

Norvell will be gone after next week. Can't lose 3 straight games in year 3 and survive. His record will be 12-16 and 8-13 in ACC play.
How do they call a throw when all they had to do is run down the clock and kick a field goal?

Now that that’s over… when will we hear about Gameday?

Couldn't ask for more? I hope they don't ask for more, that would be awesome.

At least Doren gave God the glory. Does that mean that he hates FSU?

ESPN came out without SU in top 25, but has a Purdue ranked.
Knew that would happen. Bye week and we are the forgotten middle child who also happens to be a red head who likes black sheep.

FSU is broke. Can’t afford the buyout + new HC
They look a lot better this year.

Their 2 losses are to teams ranked 15 and 14.

Would be good for us if they unravel and lose the next few games but I don't see them losing to GT or Miami after they play Clemson.

They look a lot better this year.

Their 2 losses are to teams ranked 15 and 14.

Would be good for us if they unravel and lose the next few games but I don't see them losing to GT or Miami after they play Clemson.
Yeah, I don’t think they fire him for football reasons or money reasons. Was responding to poster who thought they were going to get rid of him

FSU is broke. Can’t afford the buyout + new HC
They rarely play smart in any big, close game, but if they bring in a discipline guy it’s unlikely they get the talent they get now. A real conundrum.

463EFF18-4394-4386-BBD3-B5A845D47880.jpeg
18DBFF7A-CDFF-4400-9537-8275C3A62835.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom