Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 5-8

Yeah, I don’t think they fire him for football reasons or money reasons. Was responding to poster who thought they were going to get rid of him

We could really use them unravelling though. With how tough our schedule is the last 4 games after we play ND we need a couple of those teams to have thrown in the towel. Typically its been us that is toast going back to the Dungey era when we were playing a walk on or last year with Garrett toughing out a throwing shoulder injury. After BC I guess FSU is the likeliest team to quit on their coach before we play them.

Don't think we will get a deflated ND though that was looking possible a few weeks ago.

Pitt goes to UNC and Ville they could lose both but if they split they'll be having a good year for them overall. Wake has BC, @ Ville, @NCST, UNC they should win 2 of those games.

Thank God this is the last year of the ridiculously lopsided ACC schedule. The Coastal is so garbage I wouldn't be shocked if Georgia Tech plays in the title game. Pitt isn't exactly Alabama but they are probably the toughest crossover opponent to get annually. Bummed we didn't get to ditch that matchup we should have angled for Duke instead.

If they cannot afford a buyout, then they are done as a program. UCF will pass them within 5 years easily.
Temporary problem, lessened each year he’s there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom