Week 7 Uniform for Clemson | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 7 Uniform for Clemson

Dear Nike/UA/Adidas,

This is Jim Brown, the greatest football player ever. Look at this picture, and make a modern fitting uniform that looks exactly like this. You don't need to redesign anything to make it look like you tried hard. This is a layup for you. We don't need grey unis or funky numbers or 50 different color combos.

View attachment 112497
Not to start an argument, but these are hideous compared to a lot of the modern uniforms out there today. I think winning cures all, and a lot of our memories surrounding great looking uniforms, are uniforms that we wore when we won. If we were going 13-0 over the last few seasons with these unis I would almost guarantee that no one would want a change.

Full disclosure: I actually really like the uniforms that we have worn over the last few years. If we had a better font for the numbers I think that we would have some of the better looking unis in college football.

Full disclosure: I actually really like the uniforms that we have worn over the last few years. If we had a better font for the numbers I think that we would have some of the better looking unis in college football.

I agree with you that different numbers would make a huge impact.

Our current all Orange uniforms are better than the ones you posted.

Put normal numbers on the all Orange unis and let's roll.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom