Week 7 Uniform for Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 7 Uniform for Clemson

What did we wear vs. VaTech last year?
Atleast the helmet was orange.
Not a fan of the greys but better than all blue.
408aptopix-virginia-tech-syracuse-football.jpeg

Can helmets be the same color? That's probably why. Clemson only has one lid.

This will be the 3rd time we have played Clemson at the Dome in the ACC.

We have never worn orange helmets one freaking time.

Clemson+v+Syracuse+wZwPhMS9_f0x.jpg

USATSI_8925055

Blue-Orange-Blue

WHY can’t we wear Orange.

Actually miss the uni Hunt is wearing. Miss the simplicity and the big, bold, block #'s.

Actually miss the uni Hunt is wearing. Miss the simplicity and the big, bold, block #'s.

The numbers are better but I miss the orange - you know, the school color.

I quite like the all-orange look. Not to be douchey, but I am a designer professionally. We just beat Pitt in all-orange. Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy making all-orange the default uniform.

I quite like the all-orange look. Not to be douchey, but I am a designer professionally. We just beat Pitt in all-orange. Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy making all-orange the default uniform.

I'm fine with that. Last weeks all orange was better than the blue combos we try to come up with.

They have more than one:
  1. Orange with blue Blue’s Clues paw print
  2. Blue with orange Blue’s Clues paw print
I believe there’s also a white one with orange Blue’s Clues paw print.

Because Clemson is wearing their all whites with an Orange helmet SU is going with the blue helmets.

They have more than one:
  1. Orange with blue Blue’s Clues paw print
  2. Blue with orange Blue’s Clues paw print
I believe there’s also a white one with orange Blue’s Clues paw print.

Well... purple... but yeah

I never had one uniform debate from 1994-1998 while I was attending SU.

Weird huh?

Not really. Uniforms were very basic then. Look at all of college football then, and look now. Much more style and creativity, whether that's good or bad is up for debate.

Not really. Uniforms were very basic then. Look at all of college football then, and look now. Much more style and creativity, whether that's good or bad is up for debate.

Right, for the most part, schools have botched it. I was watching hockey recently and saw Edmonton playing. They finally went back to the uniforms from the hay days of the 1980s. It feel like the Oilers again.

Syracuse has to rectify this uniform snafu on the basis of brand identity more than anything. The 1990s uniforms were a successful brand people want to identify with. I have no problem, and i have said it ad nauseum, to have alternate uniforms which satiate those who like the Jetsons look. Fine with me but weave it in with our identifiable uniform.

Right, for the most part, schools have botched it. I was watching hockey recently and saw Edmonton playing. They finally went back to the uniforms from the hay days of the 1980s. It feel like the Oilers again.

Syracuse has to rectify this uniform snafu on the basis of brand identity more than anything. The 1990s uniforms were a successful brand people want to identify with. I have no problem, and i have said it ad nauseum, to have alternate uniforms which satiate those who like the Jetsons look. Fine with me but weave it in with our identifiable uniform.

Well i think having an SU grad at the helm of the AD should help for next year's uniforms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom