Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

It’s amazing that even with NIL and the way Carolina recruits and all of their depth, big state school advantages and Tez Walker yadda yadda that UVA still showed up on the road and is going toe to toe with UNC. If it wasn’t for that stupid pass they might be leading UNC going into the half.

It’s quite possible this is much more about UNC not taking UVA at all seriously and playing badly. But it’s still annoying to see this be a game at the half. I can’t stress enough how awful UVA is.

They are awful and I hear ya that UNC maybe taking them lightly but it’s football. Athletes will athlete, and when a better athlete gets smacked around a little bit taking people lightly goes out the window pretty quickly. I also doubt UNC thought we were Ohio State.

Mack Brown aw shucks I'm just a nice old man. Kiss my arse you fraud. Go UVA.

10-0 Duke over FSU. Duke is physical. Their offensive and defensive lines puts SU to shame. Their coach has been there two years!
The problem for Duke is going to be in the late 3rd and 4th quarters. Size matters. Like us, you can only do the David v. Goliath thing for so long then peeps wear down.

Dook is physical as hell sheesh

Michigan or Washington will win the title and a game between those two would be a banger

I think we'll see ex-Cuse target Henry Bielin of NYC QBing Duke soon. Leonard can't move. He looks like Schrader last year when Garrett had his high ankle sprain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom