Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 9 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 24-28

We’re slowly seeing a changing of the guard in the ACC. FSU will be there, but after them it’s wide open.

I did not think we would have a losing record. Not because I ever thought we were very good, but once we got to 4-0, I thought I’d be pretty hard not to make a bowl. Now that it totally conceivable. It’s really hard to fathom, especially because the ACC was looking like a manageable league this year. We are just awful. And, quite frankly, there’s only one measuring stick for SU in the ACC and that’s Z
BC. If we can’t scrounge a win against a marginal BC team at home, wow.

Fake FG by Oregon State from the 17-yd line with :02 left in the half? Bizarre …and it was a run by the holder, to boot.

Carolina has talented athletes all over the field, but they might be a little soft.

UNC might be a poor man’s version of 1999 Penn State. Had big aspirations, but just quit on the season after one loss.

They’re the poor man’s version because after Minnesota, Penn State lost to ranked teams - not Georgia Tech.

We’re slowly seeing a changing of the guard in the ACC. FSU will be there, but after them it’s wide open.

That’s probably not a good thing, because it means the big spenders (Virginia Tech, Clemson, Miami) are all underperforming. The ACC is now the Big East, with the sole difference being the ACC has schools that should be elite or near elite that aren’t.

Never would have thought Arizona would be this far ahead of Syracuse right now, but here we.are
That team deserves to be ranked.
The end of the PAC was an ice water wake call for every university in that league. They are all distraught that they allowed it to occur, so now they're trying to rectify it by actually doing what should have been done before. You would think it would be a lesson to people but it doesn't appear to be getting thru.

F9nI98VXgAAilt3
F9nI98XWIAAD9JZ

That’s probably not a good thing, because it means the big spenders (Virginia Tech, Clemson, Miami) are all underperforming. The ACC is now the Big East, with the sole difference being the ACC has schools that should be elite or near elite that aren’t.
Wasn't the ACC known in the past as FSU and the dwarves?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom