Week Zero - 2017 CFB Season | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week Zero - 2017 CFB Season

Colgate looks pretty decent or maybe Cal Poly isn't good.

San Jose State up 10-0 but its real early.
UMass-Hawaii are tied 14-14 but Hawaii is dominating.

USF has too much talent to stay down all game. But about as bad a start as you could imagine.

I know we shouldn't throw stones, but there are a dozen people at that game.

Maybe everyone can stop hanging on Charlie Strong's jock the rest of the season. San Jose St. was god awful last year and shouldn't be much better this year. The fact USF is down 16-0 should get Strong fired immediately (exaggerating, obviously, but this is as embarrassing as it can get).

If USF loses this game can Aresco and the American teams take off those loser P6 decals.

USF game was similar to the one in the Dome last year. All home team for about a quarter, then all road team the rest of the way.

Someone check on CousCous
I don't live and die with UMASS (Orange), just a little side interest. That said, they played a very good G5 team to the wire. Whipple should have not relied on his defense at the end as it appeared it was the kind of game that the team with the last possession, and enough time, would win.

He probably feels like I did after the 98 Tennessee game. I get it.

UMass flawlessly executed that final Hail Mary except for the Hail and the Mary parts.
It feels more like that Minnesota opener with Paulus. Or the Northwestern opener with the bogus out of bounds hit on the passer.

Aside from the game in Oz, I don't understand why any of these games were played? If college football is going to allow games before Labor Day can they bring back the Kickoff Classic?

I don't live and die with UMASS (Orange), just a little side interest. That said, they played a very good G5 team to the wire. Whipple should have not relied on his defense at the end as it appeared it was the kind of game that the team with the last possession, and enough time, would win.

Just busting your chops ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom