Weird Week on the Info Front | Syracusefan.com

Weird Week on the Info Front

Ish88888

All American
Just expected more hype and juice this week. From tne Dungey health questions to both sides playing coy and now what appears to be this vanilla, bogus depth chart. Is it gamesmanship? All of us diehard nuts on the board are bringing it, we just havent been fed much this week. Cant wait for tomorrow!:)

The team reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy wants to win this game.

I believe Coach and his staff sense this is a great opportunity to make a small statement and build some momentum heading to a tough, but winnable road game at Wake.

Imagine if you will ... Wins over ND and Wake ... Momentum on your side as you head home to the Dome to face a tough old school rival in VaTech.

Your sitting at 4-2 ... Playing with house money and improving week over week.

Finally there is some buzz. Belief without seeing is becoming seeing and believing.

It all starts tomorrow ...

Go Orange!

The team reeeeeeeaaaaaallllllyyyy wants to win this game.

I believe Coach and his staff sense this is a great opportunity to make a small statement and build some momentum heading to a tough, but winnable road game at Wake.

Imagine if you will ... Wins over ND and Wake ... Momentum on your side as you head home to the Dome to face a tough old school rival in VaTech.

Your sitting at 4-2 ... Playing with house money and improving week over week.

Finally there is some buzz. Belief without seeing is becoming seeing and believing.

It all starts tomorrow ...

Go Orange!

Totally agree! Love the confidence and I , too, believe we can do it tomorrow. The only thing that scares me is ND coming out in far different looks on defense given the change this past week. Nothing to prepare and scheme for. And why the questionable depth chart?

This game is a real opportunity to get ahead of the power curve. Wake is a fraud, get this and 4-2 is in the works

What's fraudulent about being known for your defense and giving up 600 yards of offense? ;)

Just expected more hype and juice this week. From tne Dungey health questions to both sides playing coy and now what appears to be this vanilla, bogus depth chart. Is it gamesmanship? All of us diehard nuts on the board are bringing it, we just havent been fed much this week. Cant wait for tomorrow!:)

Good point. You'd have never guessed it's ND week. Not much news or hype.

It's because ND is 1-3 and coming off an embarrassing loss to a 3 TD dog and their backup QB.

It's because ND is 1-3 and coming off an embarrassing loss to a 3 TD dog and their backup QB.

Still, it's ND. We got more articles during USF week. Record aside, it's a national level program that we have a pretty good if occasional history with.

History does not say we win this game. But Go Orange anyway!

At 1 - 3 having just watched your DC get fired, any opponent will have the players total and complete attention. These players will be deeply embarrassed and riveted to wipe the stain of the Duke loss off them. ND plays NC State next so there's no reason to look past us. I think they're going to take us very seriously and come out with the intent to not just beat us but crush us. I'm eager to see what we can do against them. As others have said, we're playing with house money.

Worse, some commentators don't know the game is in The Meadowlands. Gino Torretta was talking about the game last night on Sirius and stated "Syracuse is always tough in the Dome". And Childers agreed with him.

What does this mean, the team doesn't usually win when it's a double-digit underdog?
Take your pick of reasons - our history at the Meadowlands, the last 10+ years of frustration, the recruiting advantages of a Notre Dame ...

Take your pick of reasons - our history at the Meadowlands, the last 10+ years of frustration, the recruiting advantages of a Notre Dame ...
Yet they've won one game all year...

History does not say we win this game. But Go Orange anyway!
upload_2016-10-1_12-52-54.jpeg