Weitsman sitting court side | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman sitting court side

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few seats down from the Heat bench. Of course he is on his phone, lol.
I friend mine who is a truck driver worked for Wiestmans Syracuse plant for the last 3 months or so just walked the other day. Kept sending him out in unsafe truck; my buddy wasn’t having it. Guess court side cocktails are pretty expensive!

I friend mine who is a truck driver worked for Wiestmans Syracuse plant for the last 3 months or so just walked the other day. Kept sending him out in unsafe truck; my buddy wasn’t having it. Guess court side cocktails are pretty expensive!
Court side cocktails are free lol

Hanging with the “cadaver” twins……

I'm fine with Adam. I'd still like to have his support. As for the Cavinder twins, nice to look at I guess, but annoying as hell and have such little talent.
He’s not coming back anytime soon.

Not sure he can.
I think he can, but he won’t as things stand right now. The NYS legislation has made concerns over the way he handled his NIL deals a non-issue. So, it sucks things were handled the way they were.

I think he can, but he won’t as things stand right now. The NYS legislation has made concerns over the way he handled his NIL deals a non-issue. So, it sucks things were handled the way they were.
There may be more to it than what was handled by the NYS legislation.

What a poor billionaire. Everyone’s dumping on him. He never dumped on the university or the program to the point where our local media and fans thought we couldn’t compete in NIL.
Why does it matter if he looks at his phone while at the game last night? Half the time Spoelstra was in front of him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom