Weitsman | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hearing he’s out. New NIL guy based in Syracuse.

Also hearing Gmac is probably out, and DEVO may be added to staff with the support of the new NIL guy. Also, a chance Blackwell is added to the staff. Griffin to be promoted to associate HC position.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
At the presser Gmac was named as part of the staff. Did you not watch?

Hiring Blackwell and Devo as assistant coaches would be absolutely terrible.

I cannot see it. One of them sure.

I think Wildhack has a lot of issues with some things Adam has been doing, even in today’s Wild West world of college/basically professional sports
I totally get that. I'm sure that SU wants people like Adam around and helping, but if he's just there to row his own boat then I completely understand interest in moving away from him.

oh, new top donor is a bankers healthcare guy?
Not sure. But there was a random audio clip making its way around yesterday with some of the things that were brought up in a previous post. Weistman out, Devo on the staff, possibly Ryan Blackwell, BHG donor, etc. It was a very random clip a friend sent me and I honestly have no idea who was speaking in it.

I'll have to listen again, but I swear he said "we have a great staff".
He may very well be on the staff but I think you’re just reading that wrong. He’s just complimenting the current staff.

Not sure. But there was a random audio clip making its way around yesterday with some of the things that were brought up in a previous post. Weistman out, Devo on the staff, possibly Ryan Blackwell, BHG donor, etc. It was a very random clip a friend sent me and I honestly have no idea who was speaking in it.
Gotcha, wouldnt surprise me. They are making bonko bucks so the dude is loaded with more coming in everyday

Gotcha, wouldnt surprise me. They are making bonko bucks so the dude is loaded with more coming in everyday

Well If there is another with major deep pockets and we can get what we need great. Another NIL player would be a big development. Especially a quieter one.

Not how I took that at all. I took that as I love my staff...and he pointed to Gerry and Griff. They arent leaving.

Both guys want to win- and if winning takes off sooner than expected both will have their opportunities in the near future.

Weistman is obviously best friends with JB. But it’s not like he’s a complete stranger with our other coaches. He’s friends with them as well. JB will still be heavily involved with Cuse and so will Weistman. Moore is still 110% committed to Cuse and he’s getting a fat check from Weistman. All you need to know. We are fine

Well If there is another with major deep pockets and we can get what we need great. Another NIL player would be a big development. Especially a quieter one.
Still don’t see what Adam did that was so terrible. Can someone remind Kent that this isn’t a monastery? Sports are a big business. Sick of the holier than thou.

Weistman is obviously best friends with JB. But it’s not like he’s a complete stranger with our other coaches. He’s friends with them as well. JB will still be heavily involved with Cuse and so will Weistman. Moore is still 110% committed to Cuse and he’s getting a fat check from Weistman. All you need to know. We are fine
So you don't think it is weird at all that the guy who essentially lives on social media has not posted a single thing about his friend leaving?

So you don't think it is weird at all that the guy who essentially lives on social media has not posted a single thing about his friend leaving?
I think that Adam is a class act and is allowing Jim Red and the University to manage the transition. He doesn't need to post anything on social media. Jim has heard from him and I'm sure coach Red as well. Class acts don't steal the spotlight.

I think that Adam is a class act and is allowing Jim Red and the University to manage the transition. He doesn't need to post anything on social media. Jim has heard from him and I'm sure coach Red as well. Class acts don't steal the spotlight.
LOL this is the most hilarious spin I have heard yet. Who knows, maybe thats true but if what some connected folks on the site are saying is true, hes pouting.

Actually, why in the hell would him tweeting/instagram posting a simple "What an amazing career for JB" take away from JB or red? Literally everyone else is doing it. The silence speaks louder then a post ever would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom