Wes... | Syracusefan.com

Wes...

nyucuse

2nd String
May be finally coming together for him. He put up 22 last night and 21 his previous game. Still pretty one dimensional as a shooter but I would think someone would sign him after the season.

May be finally coming together for him. He put up 22 last night and 21 his previous game. Still pretty one dimensional as a shooter but I would think someone would sign him after the season.

A great guy, and he's not completely one dimensional - he is a terrific help side defender, and he can really run the floor and finish on the break.

He's had a great run with Phoenix for the past month or so.. He became a starter a couple of weeks ago. I hope they keep him on. But if not that he is getting noticed by other teams.

YUP.

That freakin Suns coach who was bullying him is eating crap, AND...if they get some help for him and Dudley they might be onto something. Dudley is a tough kid and does what Wes doesn't that can be a good pair.

I love Wesley Johnson. He was my fav player in the country as a freshman at ISU and thought he was as good as Durant and wasn't a 1 and done because Durant got so much damn attention. The day I heard he transfered was one of the happiest in my life. Its awesome for us Greg McDermott is such an awful coach and bullied Wes when he had a broken foot and we benefited (and his kid is a ing tool just like him that punk grew up in Ames and was tweeting mad shiit about Aaron Craft after he hit that shot vs ISU.) Wesey is the reason we are currently a top 10 program just as good as the blue bloods like UNC and KU and not a top 25 one right now I don't know where we would be if we didn't have him the year after Johnny left and Eric and Paul weren't allowed to play their final year of eligibility.

He's had a great run with Phoenix for the past month or so.. He became a starter a couple of weeks ago. I hope they keep him on. But if not that he is getting noticed by other teams.
It's a huge opportunity for Wes but that Phoenix team is terrible. Utah has not been playing well but they dominated the Suns last night and ended up with 30 assists. You would think with Wes' talents that he can have a career equal to Hak whethet it's with Phoenix or a few other teams
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom