What is wrong with jb | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

What is wrong with jb

Fair enough.

I just realized that SU has never actually played in the ACC tourney in Greensboro. Again, wonder why JB took this one on...

We played Nc state our first year in the acc.

It should rotate between NY DC Atlanta

by your reasoning maybe the NYS state fair and the syracuse nationals should be moved to manhattan .

you saying a city the size of syracuse or greensboro is not fit to host a regional event despite a rich history ?

Last edited:
Im in my 50s im not a dude ...bro im disappointed in our HOF who recruited me hired me for his camp and was great when i went through heck. He is above this. I think this year/team has exhausted him.

Dear Sir,

All your answers drop personal Boeheim stories. I expect the next one to be "I can't believe the zone is not as effective as the Ben Gay ointment Jim would have on his desk during basketball camps."

Send him a note versus appealing to an Internet Forum.

Best regards,

Bro

SUball

Fair enough.

I just realized that SU has never actually played in the ACC tourney in Greensboro. Again, wonder why JB took this one on...
I think he was asked a direct question and responded to it. He didn't just voluntarily start talking about it.

He's petulant no matter how you spin it. I consider Syracuse a permanent guest in a southern conf. We don't belong culturally bc it is a Carolina conf at end of day imo.

I think he's just pissed the big east doesn't exist anymore and this is his outburst
When they invited Florida St, the conference was no longer just North Carolina, plus 4. The continued expansion has made it a multi state conference, and its time the people of North Carolina start living in the real world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom