What is wrong with People | Syracusefan.com

What is wrong with People

CanadianSU

Living Legend
honestly. This was a 14 point game in the fourth quarter and people left the dome ? It's pretty sad when fans are going to walk out when the margin is that freakin close.

Embarrassing. That is all. Hope they never come back.

(Btw it was only 14 points against #13 and we aren't even playing good football... Positive IMO)

honestly. This was a 14 point game in the fourth quarter and people left the dome ? It's pretty sad when fans are going to walk out when the margin is that freakin close.

Embarrassing. That is all.

Totally embarrassing. Especially when we've outscored them 28-21 since the opening 3 minutes and have had some solid stops and the offense seems to be flowing.

(Btw it was only 14 points against #13 and we aren't even playing good football... Positive IMO)

Scores can be misleading. I just got home and there is still 6 min left in the game as I type this. The score might have been "close" like it was in the LSU game last year or the Maryland game was 2 years ago. But like those games, this game wasn't close. SU never threatened L'ville like they never threatened LSU or Maryland in previous years. The outcome of the game was never in doubt. And L'ville could have flicked a switch at any time and blown our doors off. Which they did in the 4th quarter.

Scores can be misleading. I just got home and there is still 6 min left in the game as I type this. The score might have been "close" like it was in the LSU game last year or the Maryland game was 2 years ago. But like those games, this game wasn't close. SU never threatened L'ville like they never threatened LSU or Maryland in previous years. The outcome of the game was never in doubt. And L'ville could have flicked a switch at any time and blown our doors off. Which they did in the 4th quarter.
And they also could blow it with one turnover at the time.

It was 0-21 with 10:15 left in the first GD quarter.

You can't complain about anyone who went and left after that start.

And they also could blow it with one turnover at the time.

Yeah but even if they did turn it over and we tied it or took a lead, they would have just got the ball back and scored eventually. And then scored again. And then scored again. We couldn't and can't keep up scoring wise with a team like this. The outcome was never in doubt.

Agree. Hardly the definition of a fan. Games are 4 quarters, and they have never been lost or won after the first.

This game was exactly lost in the first 5 minutes. We spotted them 21 points and hen were a touchdown better for the next 35 minutes of game time.

First and Fourth Q scores Louisville 41 Syracuse 7
Second and Third Q scores Syracuse 21 Louisville 21

CanadianSU said:
honestly. This was a 14 point game in the fourth quarter and people left the dome ? It's pretty sad when fans are going to walk out when the margin is that freakin close. Embarrassing. That is all. Hope they never come back. (Btw it was only 14 points against #13 and we aren't even playing good football... Positive IMO)

Yep. Fans need time to adjust. I mean down 14 last two seasons felt like being down 35.

just stop it, it was 21-zip before a significant number of people even found their seats. they had 3 TDs and 250 yards on 5 plays. and you are trying to bitch about the fans?

Stern said:

You really need to let Maryland go. It wasn't in the same category.

ForCuseSake said:
It was 0-21 with 10:15 left in the first GD quarter. You can't complain about anyone who went and left after that start.

You can if the offense can put up 14 in 5min.

They need to learn how to be fans of this offense. 21 points is nothing.

And we had the ball in great position 2 times to make it 42-35. We just didn't execute.
I know, I watched. But I'm not going to ask What is wrong with someone who left that game early.

It was a used diaper filled with Indian food until someone wrapped it in a plastic Wegmans bag.

Alsacs said:
First and Fourth Q scores Louisville 41 Syracuse 7 Second and Third Q scores Syracuse 21 Louisville 21

21-14 in 2nd/3rd.

I know, I watched. But I'm not going to ask What is wrong with someone who left that game early.

It was a used diaper filled with Indian food until someone wrapped it in a plastic Wegmans bag.

So being in position to make it a 7 point game at any moment before the 4th quarter isn't worth staying? That makes no sense to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom