What kinds of cars do SU players drive? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

What kinds of cars do SU players drive?

Taurus-an Thompson. Very unreliable imo
Loved the Taurus but agree about TT haha
That car survived 20-30 states! Pretty much broke down and died when I finally drove back to NY from LA. Still have the California plates packed in a box. Had chains on its tires to get to the most epic snowboarding trip in my life. Lost the keys in the parking lot in 7 foot of snow, 15 feet of drift...and found them after 20 minutes of panic digging! Dropped near the driver's side door that morning.

Loved the Taurus but agree about TT haha
That car survived 20-30 states! Pretty much broke down and died when I finally drove back to NY from LA. Still have the California plates packed in a box. Had chains on its tires to get to the most epic snowboarding trip in my life. Lost the keys in the parking lot in 7 foot of snow, 15 feet of drift...and found them after 20 minutes of panic digging! Dropped near the driver's side door that morning.

Also had a Taurus that was a warhorse for me. Loved that thing.

The Kentucky freshman guard Terrence Clarke drove all new 2021 Hyundai Genesis. For people not familiar with cars, Genesis is Hyundai's luxury brand, equal to Lexus and Infiniti. It seems that most Kentucky players are very rich even still in school.
Remember, they have no college costs

The Kentucky freshman guard Terrence Clarke drove all new 2021 Hyundai Genesis. For people not familiar with cars, Genesis is Hyundai's luxury brand, equal to Lexus and Infiniti. It seems that most Kentucky players are very rich even still in school.
Billy O had a nice SUV. Paid at Wendy’s drive thru with $50s.

No kidding. It was tung and cheek. I guess I'd better edit the post to make it more obvious. You probably the 6th poster to remind me of that.
Yeah I was going to delete it, after seeing all the other replies but I got a gratitious like from 721 and didn't want to lose it. They can be turned in for free stuff at the Dome.

I will say this. There are 3 I know of because I saw

Marvin Harrison was driving a late 80's cutlass
Todd Burgeon a ford bronco I believe
Lazarus Sims. Mazda MPV

Sims and Burgeon on multiple occasions I saw. Harrison was one time as he picked up stuff from shirtworld

Way back in the early high school job years, I worked at Peter’s Grocery Store. I bagged groceries for players like Jason Hart & Ryan Blackwell... part of the responsibility of bagging also meant bringing the groceries out to the cars. I’ll just say they... weren’t... lacking in the car department.

John Wallace was boys with the guy who lived across the street with me growing up, the sound system in Wallace’s ride was stunningly impressive. I really mean it was the loudest sound system in a vehicle I’ve ever heard in my entire existence.

I want to say walk-on Andrew Kouwe had the nicest car in those years. P.J. Alexander was the most generous tipper. And Troy Weaver was not.

We’re the only clean program in college hoops man what are you talking about
I am sure our players all drove old and used cars while many Kentucky players drive brand new luxury cars. How can we compete with Kentucky?

OrangeDW this is an amazing find! Well done, makes my day for sure.

Haha, wow, I had no idea this info was out there. John Wallace came through one time & I’m not joking when I say he could be heard coming over a block away... If I remember correctly (or if that article mentions it - I’m not fighting to get by the opening paragraph with paywall) but it was a White Range Rover & the system in there was BANGIN.

I'm sure only good things can come from this thread.

Also guess who is the captain of this fly ride?

oscar-mayer-wienermobile_exterior-2.jpg

amirite

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom