What shirt will you rock on Saturday? | Syracusefan.com

What shirt will you rock on Saturday?

Cevhj3HWIAA48gl.jpg

I've got a few superstitions going on:

1) Haven't cut my hair or shaved during the run
2) Have yet to drink a drop of alcohol while watching our games (came close a couple times)
3) Have not worn a single shred of Cuse gear a the start of any games. Switched to some Syracuse shorts for the 2nd half of the Gonzaga game. Therefore, I will be wearing a nondescript shirt or hoody unless the team needs me to step up my effort and throw on those Syracuse shorts.

I'm taking a new approach to this team. a) After the Pitt loss, I decided to troll myself by making my desktop background at work Cooney's ugly face and left it up. b) I'm trying not to let them know I want them to win. Keeping it on the DL, cuz they like to break my heart when I openly cheer for them or say complimentary things. So, go Tar Heels!

Same generic Syracuse shirt I have been wearing for the whole run. I don't even know where or when I got that shirt.

The CJ Fair did well through to the Sweet 16, but I had to break out the big gun for the VA show down: a completely filthy gray Manny's/Toshiba Copiers T-Shirt I caught from the t-shirt cannon at the 2005 OT game against Georgetown (still sucks).

I've worn my Real Men Wear Orange shirt, a pair of dark blue jeans, and Hanes socks with a black stripe down the sides. None of those articles of clothing have been washed since the first round. Also have yet to shave or get a haircut since Selection Sunday.

Going extreme lengths for this but it's only weird if it doesn't work.

Been wearing a Roberson tee I got for $5 from the library before the season. Shipped my friend a #14 one since it was only $5 with free shipping, he found it to be hilarious.

I've got a few superstitions going on:

1) Haven't cut my hair or shaved during the run
2) Have yet to drink a drop of alcohol while watching our games (came close a couple times)
3) Have not worn a single shred of Cuse gear a the start of any games. Switched to some Syracuse shorts for the 2nd half of the Gonzaga game. Therefore, I will be wearing a nondescript shirt or hoody unless the team needs me to step up my effort and throw on those Syracuse shorts.

I'm taking a new approach to this team. a) After the Pitt loss, I decided to troll myself by making my desktop background at work Cooney's ugly face and left it up. b) I'm trying not to let them know I want them to win. Keeping it on the DL, cuz they like to break my heart when I openly cheer for them or say complimentary things. So, go Tar Heels!

Yeah, similar alcohol superstition for me too---but in REVERSE. Last 3 games we were at night so those were easy to be hammered. Dayton was more challenging---was doing my annual March Madness Vegas excursion and the game was at freakin' 9am in the morning !!! (the day after St. Patty's Day too). But had met a few Cuse fans the night before who snagged a good spot at a bar right next to the Sports Book. Had a plethora of free drink tickets from placing all my bets, and loaded up on the Bloodies all morning. Original plan was to switch to beer, but the team was playing well so didn't want to anything up!

the same one I have worn since the Dayton game, nope it hasn't been washed and can probably stand by itself right now, lol

hope those that are sitting next to me in Houston don't mind!

Yeah, similar alcohol superstition for me too---but in REVERSE. Last 3 games we were at night so those were easy to be hammered. Dayton was more challenging---was doing my annual March Madness Vegas excursion and the game was at freakin' 9am in the morning !!! (the day after St. Patty's Day too). But had met a few Cuse fans the night before who snagged a good spot at a bar right next to the Sports Book. Had a plethora of free drink tickets from placing all my bets, and loaded up on the Bloodies all morning. Original plan was to switch to beer, but the team was playing well so didn't want to anything up!

Really? ;)

My orange hoody pullover with blue embroidered "Syracuse" on the front. Haven't washed it since before the tourney run. Wore it for 2nd round through Elite 8 (although I wasn't wearing it during the 1st half Sunday, opting instead for the SU tie for Easter dinner - bad luck). Any comfortable t-shirt underneath will do.

I switched it up with alcohol. Up until either Zags or UVA, I had a glass of dark rum after the victory. But for Zags or Virginia (I forget which :) ) I pm'd CaptainJ and he told me to go to work! Smashed before the game started. This lily-loving land lover is very thankful for the Captain!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom