What the pundits have not mentioned. | Syracusefan.com

What the pundits have not mentioned.

suinaustin

Walk On
This team has made it to the Final Four playing 6-7 men. 2 grad students,1 junior, 3 frosh and a player who hadn't played in 2 years with limited minutes this year. Instead of slamming JB and the program, how about given this group of a young men some props for what they have accomplished. Thank you guys we fans appreciate the effort.

This team has made it to the Final Four playing 6-7 men. 2 grad students,1 junior, 3 frosh and a player who hadn't played in 2 years with limited minutes this year. Instead of slamming JB and the program, how about given this group of a young men some props for what they have accomplished. Thank you guys we fans appreciate the effort.

Well, it will not happen. People just hate the Orange. People just love to see us lose. Here, just listen to this love song to our competition (about 1 minute into the video):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jyd167xu8r1f75a/20160327_201351.mp4?dl=0&oref=e&n=448275945

Boeheim was the first NCAA coach I remember that won a title with 2 freshman starters, who played keys roles to boot.

Yeah - but they're a bunch of cheaters and Boeheim is the devil and harbors pedophiles and they shouldn't be in the tournament and they're cheaters!

This is how I feel as well. People just trash the name on the jersey with little to no regard for the kids who have accomplished something amazing.

This tournament should be about the players and their one shining moment.

I posted yesterday about this somewhat. Their conditioning is pretty incredible. I saw Duke players bent over and gassed early in 2H against Oregon. We had to comeback vs Gonzaga and Virginia. Two very good teams, especially UVA. They are playing their best ball and look freshest late in these games. Amazing.

Yeah - but they're a bunch of cheaters and Boeheim is the devil and harbors pedophiles and they shouldn't be in the tournament and they're cheaters!

I posted yesterday about this somewhat. Their conditioning is pretty incredible. I saw Duke players bent over and gassed early in 2H against Oregon. We had to comeback vs Gonzaga and Virginia. Two very good teams, especially UVA. They are playing their best ball and look freshest late in these games. Amazing.

So many posts yesterday. Sorry I missed yours. Great insight.

Yes, and Poeltl from Utah looked he was gonna have a hemorrhage trying to keep up with the Zags. It's what pressure does to you. Fortunately, there's really no pressure on the Orange. It's all house money. That being said, you can't get this close without making a serious run at it now. And I don't want to fall double digits behind UNC. Hoping for a more balanced effort.

Agreed. At one point during our scoring run, they showed a close up of Perrantes on an inbound pass and he looked absolutely gassed. We were still losing by a few at that point IIRC, but seeing his exhaustion fueled my faith in the comeback.

Agreed. At one point during our scoring run, they showed a close up of Perrantes on an inbound pass and he looked absolutely gassed. We were still losing by a few at that point IIRC, but seeing his exhaustion fueled my faith in the comeback.

Totally. Saw that as well and felt it was a good omen!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom