What would you have said? | Syracusefan.com

What would you have said?

SWC75

Bored Historian

If I were his coach, I would have told him that if he wants to dance after a touchdown, hand the ball to the referee IN THE END ZONE and then come over to the sidelines and dance for me. Then I'll tell you if I liked it or not. :cool:

Last edited:

If I were his coach, I wold have told him that if he wants to dance after a touchdown, hand the ball to the referee IN THE END ZONE and then come over to the sidelines and dance for me. Then I'll tell you if I liked it or not. :cool:

Awesome. I'll bet he has practiced that dance for years. Maybe he should have practiced crossing the goal line with the ball. Your response to him is perfect.

Well, if I had Denver D on my fantasy team I would have said some less than socially acceptable words.

If I were his coach, I would have told him that if he wants to dance after a touchdown, hand the ball to the referee IN THE END ZONE and then come over to the sidelines and dance for me. Then I'll tell you if I liked it or not. :cool:

You know what, SWC?

I would have put my arm around his shoulder. Then tapped him on the back of the head and said "Danny, you learned a very valuable lesson. Great plays and great players who make them execute 100% all the way through. You've played a helluva game tonight and we're beating the Super Bowl Champs bad. This won't hurt us today, but let's make sure it won't ever hurt us again. OK? Love you, #59..."

Just kidding.

I would have ripped his ass for :05 and asked him to see the bench the rest of the game.

I'd ask him why he's posting pirated video clips on YouTube.

I'd tell him don't do it again. You're an adult and this is a business. And our business is winning games. I'd also remind him that the smarter he plays the better chance that he'll end up getting a better paycheck in the future.

These aren't kids.

"We'll never get to 49 points now. You think Manning can throw 7 TD passes?" :p

My words would not be suitable for a family oriented forum such as this.

You know what, SWC?

I would have put my arm around his shoulder. Then tapped him on the back of the head and said "Danny, you learned a very valuable lesson. Great plays and great players who make them execute 100% all the way through. You've played a helluva game tonight and we're beating the Super Bowl Champs bad. This won't hurt us today, but let's make sure it won't ever hurt us again. OK? Love you, #59..."

Just kidding.

I would have ripped his ass for :05 and asked him to see the bench the rest of the game.

▶ Major League - Willie Mays Hayes Catch - YouTube

Well, if I had Denver D on my fantasy team I would have said some less than socially acceptable words.

That would be me and I am pissed!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4

I would have said "Don't worry about it, we don't need you to score. We have Peyton Manning."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom