When will we have the depth chart? | Syracusefan.com

When will we have the depth chart?

Colgate will have no idea what hit them when Chris Slayton lines up at OLB, Jason Emerich is the only OL, and Steve Ishmael lines up on the right and left sides at the same time.
I hear they're practicing 6 WR sets.

Dive_tables_NAUI.jpg

If everyone is playing like coach says does a depth chart really matter
Want to know the pecking order at each position. Any permanent position changes? Also will give us an idea of which upperclassmen might not factor prominently in our plans now.

im guessing it will come out when the media conference availability for the week

I'm sure they're in game week prep now. The depth chart has almost assuredly been posted internally with maybe a battle or two still lingering.

Reps are going to go to the 1's as much as possible with the 2's getting a percentage of that. If you're a 3, reps are almost non-existent now unless you're on the scout team.

My money's on it being released to the media tomorrow, or, at the very latest Monday. Unless they want to conceal it for competitive advantage reasons.

I'm sure they're in game week prep now. The depth chart is almost assuredly been posted internally with maybe a battle or two still lingering.

My money's on it being released to the media tomorrow, or, at the very latest Monday. Unless they want to conceal it for competitive advantage reasons.

Just not sure how much of an additional advantage you get over an FCS opponent by not releasing it.

Just not sure how much of an additional advantage you get over an FCS opponent by not releasing it.
I agree, but, coaches are funny sometimes. I have no idea if this staff believes in that type of thing or not.

I'm sure they're in game week prep now. The depth chart has almost assuredly been posted internally with maybe a battle or two still lingering.

Reps are going to go to the 1's as much as possible with the 2's getting a percentage of that. If you're a 3, reps are almost non-existent now unless you're on the scout team.

That would explain it not being released to the public yet.

It's very weird to be a week out from the season and there is literally nothing of interest news-wise surrounding this team right now

It's very weird to be a week out from the season and there is literally nothing of interest news-wise surrounding this team right now
Not really. There will be info coming out next week.
Monday Babers has a Press Conference.
Tuesday the Media gets to interview select players.
Wednesday is the ACC Teleconference.

Honestly, I take that as a good thing. The less I hear, the better.

How about something on injuries? How was camp as far as injuries?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom