When's the last time | Syracusefan.com

When's the last time

Quazzum69

Stable Genius
Seton Hall, St. John's, Georgetown and Villanova all had more points than us in the rankings? Weird. Maybe we should have stayed in the Big East.

AP points in week 5:
Villanova - 1,173
St. John's - 211
Georgetown - 62
Seton Hall - 57
Syracuse - 0

This season is what's called a "HICCUP" for 'CUSE...

If this does end up being a down year or "HICCUP" year. And we wind up in the NIT (Not saying or predicting we are 8 games in, like some). I would not be happy about it, but i would be able to deal with it (Which I don't think many on this board or our fan base would though)

If this does end up being a down year or "HICCUP" year. And we wind up in the NIT (Not saying or predicting we are 8 games in, like some). I would not be happy about it, but i would be able to deal with it (Which I don't think many on this board or our fan base would though)

Sure it would be disappointing. But I think most of our posters managed to make it through 2006 and 2007

Sure it would be disappointing. But I think most of our posters managed to make it through 2006 and 2007
I think you mean 2007 and 2008. 2006 was the GMac year

I think you mean 2007 and 2008. 2006 was the GMac year

You are correct! I even looked it up on orangehoops and just read it incorrectly. Reading comprehension problem!

Will.Junior, is your sole purpose for posting on here to call out other posters for their inferior fandom? Why not bring something constructive to the table instead of all this holier-than-thou stuff?

I could survive the NIT, it happens to every team. It would be crushing if we have a losing record. Losing records do not occur in Syracuse. My goal for this season is to avoid a losing record. Everything else is gravy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom