Where does it go from here? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where does it go from here?

:)

Howdy partners! I hope everyone is well.

Anyways, what did I miss? Oh wait, I got a taste of this season live already. Gone to a game a year for the past 7 years. Seen Temple L, SJU L at dome, SJU L MSG and SC L at Barclay's. How's that for a list of instant classics? :( I don't get to catch a win anymore. Immediate family has never seen a win live. This years' team does not play like a team and remains to be seen if they will be at least competitive. Brutal to watch some of these games. Not even in it most of the time.

Still.

We're Syracuse. We always get into the Roxbury. That is where we go. We will be back.

I will go to the games when I can. Will remain and will always be a Syracuse fan. Time to take our lumps and chins up!

But if you really need a quick fix, there is a simple solution. I guarantee if you bob your head to the above music that would make a Butabi brother proud, you will instantly be gratified and smile ear to ear. Trust me, it really works!

And in case you didn't initially smile, just think about this: think about how much of a jackass I must have been setting this ol experiment up to begin with. Yah hah, there's that smile again!

Nice to see you Tee! Hope all is well.

Stick around if you can tee! If there is any time your positivity is needed, it's now!
Ain't never let you down my bro! Let's get this thing back.
Oh and what do I happen to be listening to at work at this exact moment? You know it.
Come on fellas...Franky...TR...TL...you got punched in the lip. Multiple times. So fight the heckfire back!

Yo Tee! Good to see you buddy.

Everytime I see this thread title, this is the song I hear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom