Where is everyone sitting tomorrow? | Syracusefan.com

Where is everyone sitting tomorrow?

Eric15

Living Legend
I'm Section 404, Row L. A little high up, but no worries.

Anyone close by?

On my couch. In my apartment. In NYC.

Edit: Didn't mean to be sarcastic. Genuinely thought you wanted to know where we are watching the game.

Seats are 408 or 409 L I think. Hopefully NOT using those and selling them/trading them and buying better from a scalper or if extremely lucky a fan. Won't complain if I'm up there though.

I've decide to forgoe the big comfy chair in favor of the love seat.

Barstool 7, row A. Red Fox Bar and Grill.

I agree with Wink tho, I dont spend to much time sitting during a Syracuse game

On my couch. In my apartment. In NYC.

Edit: Didn't mean to be sarcastic. Genuinely thought you wanted to know where we are watching the game.

Come on, bro! DC is just one inexpensive Bolt Bus ride away. (Granted the ticket won't be inexpensive)

In a hotel in Mount Laurel New Jersey waiting for a soccer tournament on Friday

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk 2

411 row J...could have had a row lower in 410 at the same price, but I sat there for the georgetown game and I want nothing to be in common for tomorrow's game haha

I have two offered to me for $100 each, but I went and bought a house and got engaged in the last few months... damnit.

If I spend the money tomorrow, then I'll obviously want to go Sunday and I'll have already dropped $100, and if they lose, I'll be pissed I spent $100.

on my couch at home, with a giant box of Kleenex and some NyQuil close at hand... ugh, feel like crapola.

Will start on the couch. If things aren't going well, I'll move to the loveseat. If still not going well, I'll move to the floor.

I'm Section 404, Row L. A little high up, but no worries.

Anyone close by?
About 9' away from my 55"flat screen.Easy throwing distance for a remote toss after the game is over.IF WE WIN I'll keep the remote for further services. If we don't it will be retired to the drawer full of remotes in the "Hall Of Shame.":confused:couchburn

Same place I sat for the Montana and Cal games. Drinking the same beer.

As per my norm I am sitting in the recliner I won from the "Action in the Lane" promotion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom