Where is everyone sitting tomorrow? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Where is everyone sitting tomorrow?

I will be on my couch sucking down IPAs and screaming at the TV by myself, lurking in the Chatroom (unless the negative stupidity is over the edge) and exchanging texts with my son. However, I will be attending the game vicariously since my son, an SU senior, is blowing off classes, has found a ride to DC and has found a couch at UMD - high school friend- to sleep on. Since I am responsible, in substantial part, for his SU basketball addiction I have happily paid $250 for his SU student ticket to the games on Thursday and Saturday. (Somehow in my mind I have justified paying for him to go to DC rather than the classes which cost me thousands of dollars. My wife thinks we both need a 12 step program but I think anyone who would spend $250 or her hair or a pocketbook rather than a basketball game is the one with a problem. )

Home...kid is going up to Syracuse at my parents and I will be watching with some type of adult beverage in hand.

sitting????? sitting??? at this time of the year I'm pacing a hole in my carpet!

on my couch at home, with a giant box of Kleenex and some NyQuil close at hand... ugh, feel like crapola.
you should try using hand lotion instead

I will be on my couch sucking down IPAs and screaming at the TV by myself, lurking in the Chatroom (unless the negative stupidity is over the edge) and exchanging texts with my son. However, I will be attending the game vicariously since my son, an SU senior, is blowing off classes, has found a ride to DC and has found a couch at UMD - high school friend- to sleep on. Since I am responsible, in substantial part, for his SU basketball addiction I have happily paid $250 for his SU student ticket to the games on Thursday and Saturday. (Somehow in my mind I have justified paying for him to go to DC rather than the classes which cost me thousands of dollars. My wife thinks we both need a 12 step program but I think anyone who would spend $250 or her hair or a pocketbook rather than a basketball game is the one with a problem. )

The only problem with the SyracuseFan.com chat for me is that the room is a good 5 -7 second ahead of my TV feed, and I find it too disorienting to be watching a game when I know what's about to happen.

on my couch to start. but ill probably be sitting on the edge of the coffee table in front of my couch before long. with plenty of cold beers in hand.

Next to my friends Mr. Rum and Coke - amazing how they help you get through games at times. What guys, what pals.

Next to my friends Mr. Rum and Coke - amazing how they help you get through games at times. What guys, what pals.

you can always call up your pal jack daniels. and his partner jimmy beam.

The only problem with the SyracuseFan.com chat for me is that the room is a good 5 -7 second ahead of my TV feed, and I find it too disorienting to be watching a game when I know what's about to happen.
That's a common issue.
The solution is to only check the chat room after a play has completed.
If that's too tricky, just check in during media breaks or at halftime.

More than likely on my knees in front of the TV, going back and forth between pumping my fist in triumph and raising my hands to the sky to curse the heavens.

Are folks going to the game heading to Clyde's or whatever before the first game? Dammit, I should have filled a water bottle with booze this morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom