Which of SUs current players ends up being the best in the NFL | Syracusefan.com

Which of SUs current players ends up being the best in the NFL

kcsu

Living Legend
My pick is Melafanu. Sorry on the spelling but with his size and athleticism his upside seems off the chart.

I think it can go to any one of Cisco, Alton, Trill or Taj Harris. All are well on their way to NFL rosters and being pretty early draft picks. I think more than those players get drafted off this team but I think these guys have the most potential to make some noise and stick around in the NFL.

I want to throw Devito in there but I think we will know a lot more about his potential and NFL potential after this year.

And a few Dark Horses are Fredericks, Richards and Ruff.

Funny how much we think our offense is perceived as the strength of this team, yet most of the players cited are for the defense. I think it’s great, too!
I will throw the three RBs out there, as I think one of them will be a star: Adams, Howard and Jordan. Neal could have a job at the next level, but the other three flash a little more “it” potential.
We will see...exciting times!

Defense - Trill/Robinson

Offense - Teeshirt Tommy/Adams

EDIT: I too can come up with 5-6 more players on Dee easily but only a couple more on offense

Crazy to think what this offense will become as our talent grows and matures

My pick is Melafanu. Sorry on the spelling but with his size and athleticism his upside seems off the chart.
That’s why I call him iffy so I don’t butcher it. I think Trill becomes the best in nfl with Sisco and Robinson hot on their heals. Iffy has nfl size though and man can he cover. Hope they fixed the imbalance between his hammies and quads.

Wildcard: Kingsley Jonathan.

I think Trill will be the best in pro talent

...and bloodlines. Luckily UConn’s regression back to their norm allowed us to snag him.

Trill seems to have the “it” factor, as does Taj. Tommy possesses absolutely elite arm, smarts, leadership, work ethic. Coleman is superb on field and in locker room. And from what I hear from someone who knows, Alton is even more talented than people realize.

Servals (spelling,again) didn’t Coach Babers say he might stop voting for all ACC if other coaches start to recognize him?

It's always "interesting" to see all the names tossed around.

Per Josh Buchanan of Draft Scout Alton Robison and...Evan Foster are the names with the buzz.

Buzz
Foster has NFL size and is one of the fastest players on the team. Really strong too. Yes, if he stays healthy, his numbers on Pro Day will wow a lot of scouts. Robinson might be the best pass rusher in the country.

We are going from a situation where we had maybe 1 player drafted late each year to a situation where we will have 3 or 4 drafted each year, with a couple in the early rounds. The staff has done a fine job developing raw talent into refined players.

I think Trill, Evan and Alton have the best shots at being high draft choices. A bunch more have a lot of potential but need more work to get drafted high.

It's always "interesting" to see all the names tossed around.

Per Josh Buchanan of Draft Scout Alton Robison and...Evan Foster are the names with the buzz.

Buzz
Have to agree with Alton. He has all the tools , and routinely proves it.

I'm going with Andre Cisco. If he keeps it up hes gonna be a star player in the NFL

Devito. Especially if he sticks around and has 3 full years as a starter reading defenses etc.

Shocked he hasn’t been mentioned yet. I can’t predict anyone else’s pro potential given our recent top players bad luck in the draft etc etc.

I will say that if our young secondary guys improve after being so good last year they should definitely be playing on Sundays!

Tyrell Richards has vast potential and late last year, it began to come to fruition. The measurable are awe inspiring:

Tyrell Richards has vast potential and late last year, it began to come to fruition. The measurable are awe inspiring:
I’m hoping to see this kid earn a spot he can play

Also the walk on Qb although Tommy only saw him throw only once impressed tommy quite a bit

I am excited to see what Juan Wallace has to offer.

Here's my thoughts from what I've seen on the field to this point:

Surefire NFL - Alton
Likely NFL'er - Trill, Cisco, Szmyt
50/50 Chance - Servais, The Hof, Fredrick, Coleman, Taj Harris
**Too Soon to Tell - Tommy, Abdul Adams, Triston Jackson

I'm going off memory and not scanning the roster. Did I leave any obvious guys out?

** Due to limited action, I'm refraining from making a guess.

Here's my thoughts from what I've seen on the field to this point:

Surefire NFL - Alton
Likely NFL'er - Trill, Cisco, Szmyt
50/50 Chance - Servais, The Hof, Fredrick, Coleman, Taj Harris
**Too Soon to Tell - Tommy, Abdul Adams, Triston Jackson

I'm going off memory and not scanning the roster. Did I leave any obvious guys out?

** Due to limited action, I'm refraining from making a guess.
That sounds about right. I think Coleman may have a little more upside than that, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom