Who do we want Pitt or BC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who do we want Pitt or BC

BC is soft. It’s going to be a battle against Pitt tomorrow. I’d much rather have faced BC.

Either team can beat us or lose to us by 15

If we show up we’ll win. If we don’t, Pitt is good enough to beat us

So...Eli and Chatman won’t get to woof at each other now, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

So...Eli and Chatman won’t get to woof at each other now, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Battle and Johnson will be jawing, I'm sure.

Odds are Pitt guards will not penetrate against the SU zone like they did tonight against BC. If they do, SU is dead. Pitt 3-point shooting is far from great. Their inside game is far from great. If we can force Pitt into shooting jump shots the game should fall our way. Pitt started the game turning the ball over every time down court. Ended up with only 11 TOs, but only 8 assists which means the guards drove to the basket and weren't stopped. I have the feeling SU wins big. Hopefully.

Also, I don't see Pitt getting to the FT line 32 times against us.

Surprised Rece Davis is on the call for this game. I hope he does our game tomorrow, I am a big fan of him.
Love him in the studio absolutely despise him I’m games the worst thee worst

Odds are Pitt guards will not penetrate against the SU zone like they did tonight against BC. If they do, SU is dead. Pitt 3-point shooting is far from great. Their inside game is far from great. If we can force Pitt into shooting jump shots the game should fall our way. Pitt started the game turning the ball over every time down court. Ended up with only 11 TOs, but only 8 assists which means the guards drove to the basket and weren't stopped. I have the feeling SU wins big. Hopefully.

Also, I don't see Pitt getting to the FT line 32 times against us.
There were A LOT of free throws in that game! 32 FTAs for Pitt and 29 for BC. Hope we don’t pick up a ton of cheap fouls tomorrow...

Love him in the studio absolutely despise him I’m games the worst thee worst
wasn't Rece on the call for the Ohio St. game and bungled Marek's last name for the entire game. Surprised someone from the world wide leader didn't correct him. He called Marek something like "Dole-a-zahs"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom