who had a worse 1st game against FBS competition Gerg or Babers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

who had a worse 1st game against FBS competition Gerg or Babers

7-15 is better than 28-62. Not even close.

In 2005 I came away feeling that we had a pretty good defense. We just needed to get the offense going. I still believed that Greg Robinson was going to be an upgrade. It took several games to realize that that wasn't the case. The Connecticut loss was the tipping point. Right now I still believe very much that Dino Babers is a good fit for us. But it's clear he's got a big job that isn't going to get done any time soon. 103 yards of offense is pathetic but 845 yards surrendered by the defense is horrific.

All of Gerg's incompetence was on full display that day and there was no confidence it was going to get better.

Still wondering why would would think that a guy that had been fired from his two previous real jobs, the Texas thing was a hand out by a friend (he had been there one year and was "co-coordinator"), would be an upgrade over a career college guy who had one losing season in the 18 yrs he had been on campus.

All of Gerg's incompetence was on full display that day and there was no confidence it was going to get better.

Still wondering why would would think that a guy that had been fired from his two previous real jobs, the Texas thing was a hand out by a friend (he had been there one year and was "co-coordinator"), would be an upgrade over a career college guy who had one losing season in the 18 yrs he had been on campus.

I don't think our archives go back that far but I suspect that you were the only one who felt that way at the time. (You certainly turned out to be right.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom