Who is QB1 v Pitt | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Who is QB1 v Pitt

Shrader told Steve Infante in an interview last week that his surgery usually takes at least a year to fully recover from, and that his arm was just too sore to throw.
Something is weird about all of this.

There's no way he knew the recovery timetable was normally that long, and yet the plan was for him to be QB1 this year, right?

i dont know that del rio can play next week anyway.. He was pretty bad shape by the end of the game and his leg was in a wrap just to get on the field.. He could barely walk.
He injured his right ankle in the second to last series. He should have taken himself out of the game since he could not even put pressure on his right leg and was hopping on his left leg. The injury caused the terrible pass to Allen on second down.

They taped his right ankle up and came back on the field with a limp for the last series.

I have no clue how no one on the coaching staff noticed he was injured.

The limp was the other leg. Leg was wrapped where his pants ripped. (I am pretty sure anyway)

Looks like he tweaked something when he planted to throw the screen pass he butchered. Some type of funky hyperextension. Just guessing. That’s the play he got hobbled on

Last edited:
lol shader has been a shell of a QB since the hit against Clemson. Hes CLEARLY been playing injured. Purdue GS and Clemson GS since are two different players.
Ive been saying this to anyone who'll listen. the kid hasn't made a single play since that hit and yet those dumb nye commercials continue to play just like last year.

i predict shredder. he didn't look too injured on the sideline shots. i actually thought we might see him when cdrw started hopping around.
the bad news for the shredder shredders. you just learned that the dad who never remembered or showed up for your birthday parties was actually better than the stepdad who did and totally embarrassed you .

Looks like he tweaked something when he planted to throw the screen pass he butchered. Some type of funky hyperextension. Just guessing. That’s the play he got hobbled on

Yeah turf monster? That was UGLY.

Braden Davis (portal transfer from South Carolina & Delaware Gatorade Player of the Year) can play in the last three games and still redshirt.

Davis has only played in one game (Colgate) so he can play the final three games and still redshirt.

“New redshirt rule in place state that football players will now be allowed to play in up to four games and still qualify for a redshirt season, maintaining four years of eligibility.”
He already redshirted at South Carolina. So the theory that he’s being held back to preserve a redshirt season is bunk.

The reality is that he’s been here for 6 months or so and we’d still rather play a walk-on over him. So run with that whatever way you want.

Are you serious? He really said that?

I swear he’s living in a fantasy world.

Yea, he should have said the kid sucked.

Braden Davis (portal transfer from South Carolina & Delaware Gatorade Player of the Year) can play in the last three games and still redshirt.

Davis has only played in one game (Colgate) so he can play the final three games and still redshirt.

“New redshirt rule in place state that football players will now be allowed to play in up to four games and still qualify for a redshirt season, maintaining four years of eligibility.”
This is the way to go

And if he flames out it's open season in multiple portal QBs, because we got nothing else

Are you serious? He really said that?

I swear he’s living in a fantasy world.
You don’t crap on a player, ever, as a coach. This is like basic level stuff here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom