Who is QB1 v Pitt | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who is QB1 v Pitt

Why does it have to be one extreme or the other with you? You know a person can be straightforward, acknowledge reality and still be respectful….

He’s probably the QB next week and he’s trying to instill a little confidence in him. Kid is probably down.

Saying he sucked is crapping on him.

Saying he has some things to work on and leaving it at that isn’t crapping on him. This isn’t kindergarten.
Fair, just not sure what value that adds

You have to wonder if it is concussion related from the Clemson hit, is Shrader packing it in knowing this is probably the end of the line for his football career. Why risk another blow to the head?
I think it’s the arm he had surgery on. There was a game early in the season where he was shaking it like something was wrong. I’m betting that’s it. That seams to me like that was the start of it. I don’t think that hit during Clemson is the cause

You just say he had a rough passing day. My god these kids aren’t snowflakes if they are then they shouldn’t be playing d1
And yet, no one does it because these kids are ego maniacs and they don’t take public criticism well. That’s just how it is. You want to lose a team? Criticizing them publicly is a great way to achieve that. This is the very same board that was up on arms anytime JB was honest about a player.

And yet, no one does it because these kids are ego maniacs and they don’t take public criticism well. That’s just how it is. You want to lose a team? Criticizing them publicly is a great way to achieve that. This is the very same board that was up on arms anytime JB was honest about a player.
You think those players played hard yesterday. Outside a handful of them they are checked out and have been for weeks. The team needs to be turned over and some discipline needs to be brought in.

You think those players played hard yesterday. Outside a handful of them they are checked out and have been for weeks. The team needs to be turned over and some discipline needs to be brought in.
Nope, that wasn’t anywhere in my comment. Doesn’t mean it’s okay to destroy a locker room with 3 weeks left. Fans want someone to voice their frustrations for them, and it seems easy when there’s no ramifications on the fans part. Obviously many here are upset, but rationality shouldn’t go out the window because one is mad. A lame duck coach, going after a player who was clearly underprepared, in the face of 5 straight losses (4 blow outs), speaks nothing of the player and everything about the coach.

You don’t crap on a player, ever, as a coach. This is like basic level stuff here.
and how long you been a cuse fan ?

OIP.n9m85l0rOkazBPwdJR0_ywAAAA.jpeg

You have to wonder if it is concussion related from the Clemson hit, is Shrader packing it in knowing this is probably the end of the line for his football career. Why risk another blow to the head?
Initially I thought concussion, too but I doubt it since he was at the game. Bright lights, noise, etc don't bode well if he had a concussion. It must be his shoulder or something else.

Nope, that wasn’t anywhere in my comment. Doesn’t mean it’s okay to destroy a locker room with 3 weeks left. Fans want someone to voice their frustrations for them, and it seems easy when there’s no ramifications on the fans part. Obviously many here are upset, but rationality shouldn’t go out the window because one is mad. A lame duck coach, going after a player who was clearly underprepared, in the face of 5 straight losses (4 blow outs), speaks nothing of the player and everything about the coach.
CDRW has been in the program for over a year. If he’s underprepared whose fault is that?

Play Davis kid. See what he can do!!!

The coaches see what each QB can do every day in practice.

MacPhail played ahead of Davis in a game earlier this season.

The coaches are playing who they think gives us the best chance to win.

The coaches?
Precisely. And to try to frame CDRW’s performance as anything more than what it was deflects criticism away from them as well.

Last edited:
Wild cat with villari.
And lequint. Gets price on the field. Villari and Donovan can throw too. Or put one of the bigger backs in w lequint. Anything that gives the offense a chance. As is they do not have one with a hobbled/unhobbled cdrw

Precisely. And to try to frame CDRW’s performance as anything more than what it was deflects criticism away from them as well.
Which is why it was good dino didn’t say CDRW played poorly

Well apparently it wasn't the Clemson hit according to this.

IMG_1699.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom