Who will be the Syracuse Head Coach in 2024? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Who will be the Syracuse Head Coach in 2024?

I am more concerned about his inability to recruit an O line. His teams consistently get beaten down in October/November.
Hire one of the military academy OL coaches for the OL. Don’t know if they can coach pass blocking, but they sure overperform on run blocking

Jimmy-Johnson-3-e1487333029664.jpg

This guy. Bored out of his mind. Been laying in wait for the last 20 years. Chance of a lifetime.

Last edited:
Coach Prime. I watched his 60 Mins interview. Dude is pretty open that he's going to move on from Jackson State for more money. Let's go full circus. Probably has as good a shot as anyone turning it around.

I love Dino but I can’t stand this. We need someone who can recruit upper echelon ACC talent. We don’t have it. Especially on Oline and DLine, absolutely embarrassing.
We need a guy like Ed Orgeron to bring in some studs.
When was the last time Syracuse had a coach who could recruit? I did a post about this last night but it appears it was too controversial to be approved.

Next season looks like this one in terms of the schedule if we win @ Purdue we should start 4-0.

If White is HC material this offseason might be the time to go to him.

I love Coach White but scared to death of him becoming our next HC. IMO we need someone with head coaching experience….this is a tough and unique program to steer and we’ve seen those with no previous HC’ing experience fail miserably

I love Coach White but scared to death of him becoming our next HC. IMO we need someone with head coaching experience….this is a tough and unique program to steer and we’ve seen those with no previous HC’ing experience fail miserably
I mean on the recruiting side he has been able to get plenty of Studs there and implement a sucessful 3-3-5 defense. Promote him to HC. Promote Swag Daddy to DC or get another 3-3-5 guy to stay consistent and then defer the offense to Dr Bob and co

How about Clawson? Oh wait, he's no good in November either according to the Wake fans.

Theres no comparison between Dino and Clawson, one has been to 5 bowl games and is over .500 in his career. The other is a dozen games under .500 and something like 5-23 in November. Wake fans have a right to be less then thrilled with this years performance with Hartman back. That said the coaches are in different stratospheres, if you cant see that your not being honest with yourself.

Theres no comparison between Dino and Clawson, one has been to 5 bowl games and is over .500 in his career. The other is a dozen games under .500 and something like 5-23 in November. Wake fans have a right to be less then thrilled with this years performance with Hartman back. That said the coaches are in different stratospheres, if you cant see that your not being honest with yourself.
Agrozimi to Ramon

To answer the OP’s question, Dino will be the head coach next year. It is the SU way.

Buyout is now lower so time to cut the ties with Dino and move to on with new staff/direction for this program. Same crap every November, except one year. Totally bummed how bad we are especially on offense.

Do you love that he quit on the kids by not giving them a chance to score at the end of the game
No that sucked big time! Those kids were playing their hearts out; they deserved better! We should have switched QB’s sooner in the game!