Whole town should start getting lit up Friday - Beat Duke! | Syracusefan.com

Whole town should start getting lit up Friday - Beat Duke!

Orange46R

Walk On
I have an office of about 45 people in downtown Syr/Armory Square area. First thing tomorrow morning an email is going out telling everyone to wear orange on Friday, I'm bringing bagels/donuts in the morning and ordering pizzas from Pavone's for lunch. Beat Duke sign going up on the front door. Then I'm telling everyone to leave early and hit a bar.

Embrace this folks not everyday we get an event like this in town. Yes we've had big games before but 20-0, Duke, Coach K, Gameday, Super Bowl weekend, etc. Fun should start on Friday if you are in a position to make it happen in your office, school, home, whatever do it. It has been so cold here lately people are ready to explode.

I remember the lead up to the Penn St football game in '87 it was insane. I was just in HS at the time but my mother busted me out of school to go downtown for the pep rally whole town was partying that Friday afternoon.

God bless Boeheim. Our damn football team hasn't got out of September without a loss for 20+ years. This guy rolls off 17-0, 19-0, 20-0 starts without blinking.

I'm heading over for lunch Hammer. Save me some pizza

I have an office of about 45 people in downtown Syr/Armory Square area. First thing tomorrow morning an email is going out telling everyone to wear orange on Friday, I'm bringing bagels/donuts in the morning and ordering pizzas from Pavone's for lunch. Beat Duke sign going up on the front door. Then I'm telling everyone to leave early and hit a bar.

Embrace this folks not everyday we get an event like this in town. Yes we've had big games before but 20-0, Duke, Coach K, Gameday, Super Bowl weekend, etc. Fun should start on Friday if you are in a position to make it happen in your office, school, home, whatever do it. It has been so cold here lately people are ready to explode.

I remember the lead up to the Penn St football game in '87 it was insane. I was just in HS at the time but my mother busted me out of school to go downtown for the pep rally whole town was partying that Friday afternoon.

God bless Boeheim. Our damn football team hasn't got out of September without a loss for 20+ years. This guy rolls off 17-0, 19-0, 20-0 starts without blinking.
I feel like I should probably work for you.

Good man. Very good man.

I work in the neighborhood - see you at lunchtime!

I really could go for a bagel right now. What's everyone else doing to get warmed up?

I've got an Old Man League (Oldies but Goodies) game at 9 tonight and then out for a few pops with the boys (and maybe the wife if her flight gets in early enough) to get the weekend started.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom